YoloMouse by Anet! Why not?

> @"Menzo.2185" said:

> A streamer friend of mine (twitch.tv/kirkfalkirk) gave me an idea that I thought was great. Why doesn't ArenaNet create different mouse cursors in the game and sell them for gems? Thematic cursors, of different sizes and styles, sold for gems?

why should i buy them when i can use

yolomouse for free ?

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> I don't know. Everyone was looking forward to in-game templates, but then they regretted having asked for those. ;) Not sure if they would get mouse cursors right. I would be happy just to be able to resize and re-color it; no need for fancy designs.

https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/

i use it for years

The cursor needs to be allowed to be customized plain and simple. I wouldn't be against special or thematic versions being sold (either for gems or gold) but changing the size and colour should be default options available to everyone.

(And before anyone says otherwise, I know YoloMouse is a thing and have used it before. I had to remove it after other programs started having issues with it existing. The bottom line is such a simple yet impactful QoL feature that people have been asking for since release should be in-game, not require an outside program.)

> @"bluberblasen.9684" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > I don't know. Everyone was looking forward to in-game templates, but then they regretted having asked for those. ;) Not sure if they would get mouse cursors right. I would be happy just to be able to resize and re-color it; no need for fancy designs.

>

> https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/

> i use it for years

Why are you telling me this? I am using it too, and of course I know what it is, or else I would not have commented here.

This topic is about an in-game option of what YoloMouse offers, only that the OP requests additional skin variations for Gems - and I reminded them what happened with "templates" after ArcDPS.