WvW - Legendary Amulet

korasukage.9315

Hey All

A stray thought occurred as I am crafting my legendary WvW rings (Slumbering Conflux is done, working on Conflux now) and wanted to know if/when/maybe/no there will be a legendary WvW amulet at some point in the future? I know that there is for PvE as well as PvP, however, I was hoping that such a thing might become available to WvW as well. :) Anet if you are lurking any comment would be appreciated.

Good luck to all that are working on your legendary rings and/or armor!

Cheers

Kor

> @"korasukage.9315" said:

> Hey All

> A stray thought occurred as I am crafting my legendary WvW rings (Slumbering Conflux is done, working on Conflux now) and wanted to know if/when/maybe/no there will be a legendary WvW amulet at some point in the future? I know that there is for PvE as well as PvP, however, I was hoping that such a thing might become available to WvW as well. :) Anet if you are lurking any comment would be appreciated.

>

> Good luck to all that are working on your legendary rings and/or armor!

>

> Cheers

> Kor

There's 2 Legendary Amulets available and they're both via sPvP (Slumbering and Transcendence). PvE has 2 Accessories and 1 Ring (Vision, Aurora and Coalescence), WvW has access to 2 Rings. (Slumbering and Conflux).

> @"Fish.2769" said:

> > @"korasukage.9315" said:

> > Hey All

> > A stray thought occurred as I am crafting my legendary WvW rings (Slumbering Conflux is done, working on Conflux now) and wanted to know if/when/maybe/no there will be a legendary WvW amulet at some point in the future? I know that there is for PvE as well as PvP, however, I was hoping that such a thing might become available to WvW as well. :) Anet if you are lurking any comment would be appreciated.

> >

> > Good luck to all that are working on your legendary rings and/or armor!

> >

> > Cheers

> > Kor

>

> There's 2 Legendary Amulets available and they're both via sPvP (Slumbering and Transcendence). PvE has 2 Accessories and 1 Ring (Vision, Aurora and Coalescence), WvW has access to 2 Rings. (Slumbering and Conflux).

wait a min, are you saying we can wear both Slumbering Conflux and Conflux at the sametime? isn't it unique?

> @"Linky.9178" said:

> > @"Fish.2769" said:

> > > @"korasukage.9315" said:

> > > Hey All

> > > A stray thought occurred as I am crafting my legendary WvW rings (Slumbering Conflux is done, working on Conflux now) and wanted to know if/when/maybe/no there will be a legendary WvW amulet at some point in the future? I know that there is for PvE as well as PvP, however, I was hoping that such a thing might become available to WvW as well. :) Anet if you are lurking any comment would be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Good luck to all that are working on your legendary rings and/or armor!

> > >

> > > Cheers

> > > Kor

> >

> > There's 2 Legendary Amulets available and they're both via sPvP (Slumbering and Transcendence). PvE has 2 Accessories and 1 Ring (Vision, Aurora and Coalescence), WvW has access to 2 Rings. (Slumbering and Conflux).

>

> wait a min, are you saying we can wear both Slumbering Conflux and Conflux at the sametime? isn't it unique?

yes both slumbering and conflux are legendary u can wear them together.

> @"Linky.9178" said:

> > @"Fish.2769" said:

> > > @"korasukage.9315" said:

> > > Hey All

> > > A stray thought occurred as I am crafting my legendary WvW rings (Slumbering Conflux is done, working on Conflux now) and wanted to know if/when/maybe/no there will be a legendary WvW amulet at some point in the future? I know that there is for PvE as well as PvP, however, I was hoping that such a thing might become available to WvW as well. :) Anet if you are lurking any comment would be appreciated.

> > >

> > > Good luck to all that are working on your legendary rings and/or armor!

> > >

> > > Cheers

> > > Kor

> >

> > There's 2 Legendary Amulets available and they're both via sPvP (Slumbering and Transcendence). PvE has 2 Accessories and 1 Ring (Vision, Aurora and Coalescence), WvW has access to 2 Rings. (Slumbering and Conflux).

>

> wait a min, are you saying we can wear both Slumbering Conflux and Conflux at the sametime? isn't it unique?

Yeah, they're both counted as seperate 'Unique' items so you can use both, but not 2 of the same.