Updating Animations/Models

Im creating this thread in the hopes that the devs can update the run animation/models for some races. Its not out of the question as some races have received animation/model updates over the years.

I have seen so many threads over the past 7 almost 8 years of guild wars 2's life asking for small visual updates to keep people interested in their characters race. Even if they could do small updates at a time that would be amazing.

Here is a small list of things that I would like to see updated/changed:

1. Male norn run animation - smooth this out

2. Low Res textures on armor - sometimes when you zoom in to certain armor pieces the quality goes from 1080->240p

3. Low res texture on charr models - things like the claws, paws, teeth etcetra need tune ups.

Thanks

> @"Kyraios.8954" said:

> Im creating this thread in the hopes that the devs can update the run animation/models for some races. Its not out of the question as some races have received animation/model updates over the years.

>

> I have seen so many threads over the past 7 almost 8 years of guild wars 2's life asking for small visual updates to keep people interested in their characters race. Even if they could do small updates at a time that would be amazing.

>

> Here is a small list of things that I would like to see updated/changed:

>

> 1. Male norn run animation - smooth this out

> 2. Low Res textures on armor - sometimes when you zoom in to certain armor pieces the quality goes from 1080->240p

> 3. Low res texture on charr models - things like the claws, paws, teeth etcetra need tune ups.

>

>

> Thanks

Also the charr ears... some look horribel.