PvE mains invade WvW for Conflux ring

EremiteAngel.9765

> @"NuhDah.9812" said:

> > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > I already play wvw but voted anyway because there was not an "already play" and without voting, I can't see results!

>

> you can see the results without voting, though...

Really? How? I never can, unless I have already voted. Is there something I need to change in settings?

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> > @"NuhDah.9812" said:

> > > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > > I already play wvw but voted anyway because there was not an "already play" and without voting, I can't see results!

> >

> > you can see the results without voting, though...

>

> Really? How? I never can, unless I have already voted. Is there something I need to change in settings?

Right next to the vote button there is a view results button underneath the options listed.

> @"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > Oh I feel so guilty when we fight pve mains. But they are the future and with their numbers, they will kill us all. I hope they stay.

>

>

> yeah, the future of our lootbag history.

If they don't adjust. Then they will get farmed.

If they don't know, they can do a bit of try and err. Make iterations to improve per raid.

Everything starts with the firebrand spell breaker revenant scourge team.

It is like rock paper scissors. If you only play scissors and the enemy plays rock, then losing will be the way. But if you change to paper and the enemy remains rock, then wins <3. Although my example is very simple. That's wvw

The same applies to us who know wvw. The moment we stop innovating, then like scissors vs stone, some will eventually use the stone