Biggest reason why more nerfs won't fix PvP

Kuma.1503

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> Overcharge shot imo is not that big of a deal it needs the cast time but the self knock back should prob be removed,

Overcharged shot needs to be instant cast again. It was balanced by the self-knockback and gave the engineer a unique feel. It was only broken because holosmith had too much stability, which is now mostly removed.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> Run out of ini? kitten...did you read what I have wrote?....the thief used to just spamm the AA regardless of how the dmg you think it was!! You can't keep stowing weapons while eating dmg in your face!

>

> Again you try to act smart by taking literally the words : headshot spam... you know exactly that a thief "headshotting spam" is not a thief using headshot 3 times in a row...that's exactly the situation I have described so stop , your argument is built on fallacy .

>

> Can we please stop going in circles now ? We just remove the relation dmg=CC from every class so nobody can feel "left out" , we remove LR and PI dmg remains dead, bring your dmg somewhere else , AA- backstab etc etc..whatever as long as it's not PI

>

> Done everybody happy

The only way I see anyone would spam headshots until they run out of ini is if they are trying to keep someone stunned for their team member to get a kill on something like necro since necros are very vulnerable to stuns. You don't spam that for damage.

Daze is a hugely powerful cc, and just imagine spamming it in a team fight to get a kill because someone keeps getting locked out.

>

> "hey let's create a stealth sniper elite....with an elite that removes the only counterplay to stealth, I am sure nothing will go wrong...just finished playing Sniper Elite 4 cool"

>

This sort of skill should have never been created. What's the point of the "Visible" debuff then?

A counter to a counter? Lol