Is Bachelor of Baubles, World 2 possible?

I went all the way up to the teleporters but couldn’t backtrack to ride the eagle. I know there are bubbles on top of the landing after riding the eagle but it is impossible to go all the way back to that point. Before you say infantile mode, there are lots of clouds missing from the ones I’ve seen on youtube guides so no you can’t backtrack even in baby mode. I tried using the eagle shortcut first but it unlocks all the checkpoints up to that point so even if I /gg it will only put me back to the checkpoint where the glitch is at. Does anyone have any ideas as to how all the bubbles can be gathered in one playthrough?

They need to either make it possible to backtrack or remove the bubbles on the landing after using the eagle shortcut.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea why they changed it. Its a fcking bullshit and Im really pissed. Why the fck would they change it so its impossible in normal mode?? Seems like they want to inflict more pain and mental suffering in this buggy ass event. There is no logical explanation why would they change it.

Infantile mode only, it's a very bad design. Many youtube tutos aren't up to date anymore, many clouds paths got changed, even in w2-3 there isn't any cloud within the climb within the stone mouth (the path you take in trib with toin of rocket fingers because the portal is in spike) don't have infantile clouds anymore. I recommend to use Dulfy's guide, I followed the guide this year and it worked. http://dulfy.net/2013/09/07/gw2-bachelor-of-baubles-world-2-achievement-guide/ There is checkpoints in w2-2 you shouldn't activate to gather all the baubles.

They should have either put all the baubles on the hard path, or on the easy path but not both. The chest in the first ninja tower is also a pain because you have to backtrack too from the shop after the octopus where you can buy a key.