Living World Season 1 Summary

*grins* Sorry, the only video format I know is over 3 hours. There was a -lot- of LS1. I'm a reader so having the very complete, well organized summary in the Wiki is helpful to me even though I was here for and played the heck out of LS1.

That long video leaves out Canach's Lair in Southsun, in fact, though I believe it is otherwise very complete. I'm intrigued by video holding your attention better, I'm the opposite. Though I can and do watch and enjoy movies, when I'm trying to get information a video is agonizingly slow at giving me the data and my attention wanders like crazy. Sometimes you need video to see a very complex JP path, this is true. But most of the time a video takes ten minutes to tell me something I could read in one minute, gives me motion sickness, and inflicts music on me that I don't like.

Someone else might know of a shorter video. It's possible Wooden Potatoes has one out there. But Dreamy Abaddon's multi-hour compilation has been the gold standard for so long now that it's the go-to video everyone links.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> *grins* Sorry, the only video format I know is over 3 hours. There was a -lot- of LS1. I'm a reader so having the very complete, well organized summary in the Wiki is helpful to me even though I was here for and played the heck out of LS1.

>

> That long video leaves out Canach's Lair in Southsun, in fact, though I believe it is otherwise very complete. I'm intrigued by video holding your attention better, I'm the opposite. Though I can and do watch and enjoy movies, when I'm trying to get information a video is agonizingly slow at giving me the data and my attention wanders like crazy. Sometimes you need video to see a very complex JP path, this is true. But most of the time a video takes ten minutes to tell me something I could read in one minute, gives me motion sickness, and inflicts music on me that I don't like.

>

> Someone else might know of a shorter video. It's possible Wooden Potatoes has one out there. But Dreamy Abaddon's multi-hour compilation has been the gold standard for so long now that it's the go-to video everyone links.

Got it, thank you. I guess it’s more accurate to say I get less distracted with videos rather than one holding my attention better