Thunderhead Keep - Map Lag [Last few days]

THK Map - 54.147.238.97 (NA Servers).

Reported Server time: 13:04 PM.

The Thunderhead keep maps have been consistently lagging (up to 5 seconds) over a number of days for numerous players when the map is not full ({<30 players).

Skills are being delayed - my ping is reported at 80-120ms in-game (typical for me) and the map is still lagging/timing out.

This has affected multiple IPs of this map across a number of days and I'm not lagging in any other open world maps/sab etc.

This is from the following countries: SEA, AUS, UK, US,GER - based upon a sample of map chat with numerous players reporting problems with no meta event running.

The lag when Ooze meta is running is heavy. The arcdps "R" server value is going from 25-60 (it should be around 25).

Can someone look at this ?

• 3 weeks later...

> @"TPMN.1483" said:

> THK Map - 54.147.238.97 (NA Servers).

> Reported Server time: 13:04 PM.

>

> The Thunderhead keep maps have been consistently lagging (up to 5 seconds) over a number of days for numerous players when the map is not full ({<30 players).

> Skills are being delayed - my ping is reported at 80-120ms in-game (typical for me) and the map is still lagging/timing out.

> This has affected multiple IPs of this map across a number of days and I'm not lagging in any other open world maps/sab etc.

>

> This is from the following countries: SEA, AUS, UK, US,GER - based upon a sample of map chat with numerous players reporting problems with no meta event running.

> The lag when Ooze meta is running is heavy. The arcdps "R" server value is going from 25-60 (it should be around 25).

>

> Can someone look at this ?

I had severe lag before rollback happened in Thunderhead Peak, so that map have had issues before rollback for some reason. It doesn't need to be many people there to have lag happen.

Tested this again today - still lag issues on this map with R values bouncing between 5 and 60, Ping of 120-400.

Server time 15:49-15:52.

Other metas have been fine - just this map has major issues.

Location NA Server; IP: 18.210.69.163