Herald is fine, no need to nerf.

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > So this is fine !!!!

> > > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/agstC9N.png "")

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > LOL this is what people complain about now? You know you can get the same effect out of pack runes?

> > > >

> > > > Pretty sure they removed that rune from PvP.

> > >

> > > I don't even keep track of that joke of a game mode anymore (cavalier and knights too op!), but kitten any nerfs to power revenant that's just a kitten suggestion from someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

> >

> > Yet why should someone listen to another person who doesn't know what they're talking about when they 1) Missed the point of the screenshot and 2) Say you can use a rune that was removed a long time ago?

>

> Because WvW exists? Blah blah pvp forum whatever, this is where most of the balance talk happens for all game modes.

>

> 1. I didn't know the point of the screenshot was 3 revs in one match, if they weren't premade who cares?

> 2. Who cares? It's not the point right?

>

> BTW I'm not someone who has never pvp'ed, I grabbed my Ruthless Legend like 10 seasons ago and called it a day because 21 seasons of the same garbage that was stale even in season 1 does not sound fun.

The point is the no-one is going to listen to you when your first reply is wrong on multiple accounts and shows a high level of detachment from the game especially the game mode for the sub forum.

You'll ignore what I say anyway because you're too arrogant to acknowledge that you may have been mistaken in your assumptions as pointed out by the many "who cares", which brings up the question: Why are you even here posting other than because you don't want rev toning down even a little bit?