Can't Replay Living World

So I came back from a 3 year hiatus to play the game again, I figured I would play everything from Living World 2 all the way to Icebrood to catch up with the story.

I'm currently still in Season 2. The more I play the more I realized that the episodes are getting shorter, and there are gaps between the episodes. I went back to read the summary of each episode and that's when I learned that I'm only playing the final few portion of each episode instead of the full episode.

Is this a bug or is this intended? Can I not replay the full episodes of the old Living World anymore?

Nothing has changed. You can fully replay all content you have unlocked - that means it is likely you are experiencing one of two things;

- missing episodes due to not logging in during the correct window or purchasing it with gems

- you started episodes and never finished them before and it's picking up where you left off previously

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Nothing has changed. You can fully replay all content you have unlocked - that means it is likely you are experiencing one of two things;

>

> - missing episodes due to not logging in during the correct window or purchasing it with gems

> - you started episodes and never finished them before and it's picking up where you left off previously

Its neither of those, I've purchased all of them long ago, actually finished the entire season all the way through Path of Fire. I'm just trying to replay them