Suggestion: One Northern Themed Guild Hall for Icebrood Saga

I'm not usually one of the folks on here clamoring for more guild halls and features, but I do feel like there should be one for each new sweeping campaign arc in a drastically new geographic location.

We have Lost Precipice for the Mesa, Gilded Hollow for the Jungle, and Windswept Haven for the desert. It would be a real shame if the Northern Tyria arc came and went without a guild hall, since it seems likely we'll never get an expansion set up there.

I've been considering the idea of making a small casual guild dedicated to Icebrood Saga content to help people do metas, strikes, and achievement hunting in the long term once the game moves on to Cantha. But it's a bit of a bummer that we would have to have a Jungle/Desert guild hall rather than a Mountain/Forest one. It's obviously unrealistic for every guild hall to be a perfect match, but the current options feel too diametrically opposite the current content. We could use a slightly larger canvas, especially since we're currently getting Northern themed decorations like the Raven Statues.

Anyway, this is maybe a small thing that probably won't matter to most people and that's totally understandable, but I wanted to put it somewhere official as a suggestion.