Expansion Bag Inventory not applied

Hi

I just purchase a Expansion bag, i was in that moment in the Halloween Clock Tower puzzle and delete the purchae confirmation mail but the item was not applied. At first i thought that i deleted the item in the mail but expansion bag are applied automatic in the character.

Right now still have my original 160 slots and not the extra bag slot added. I opened a ticket but want to know if i was the only affected, or is related to receive the mail in midle of the Clocktower.

> @GonzoNeo.4965 said:

> Hi

>

> I just purchase a Expansion bag, i was in that moment in the Halloween Clock Tower puzzle and delete the purchae confirmation mail but the item was not applied. At first i thought that i deleted the item in the mail but expansion bag are applied automatic in the character.

>

> Right now still have my original 160 slots and not the extra bag slot added. I opened a ticket but want to know if i was the only affected, or is related to receive the mail in midle of the Clocktower.

My memory is that you get a consumable that you need to use to add the bag slot. (That's because ANet's can know which character to apply the upgrade, unless you double-clicked the locked icon slot to add one.) That can sometimes be a problem in PvP, as some upgrade items don't work there.

It's worth mentioning, just to remind people: leave the PvP lobby to apply upgrades. It might not be necessary, but better to suffer a few loading screens that have to wait for support to help out.

If you purchace it fro BL yes.

If you hit the> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @GonzoNeo.4965 said:

> > Hi

> >

> > I just purchase a Expansion bag, i was in that moment in the Halloween Clock Tower puzzle and delete the purchae confirmation mail but the item was not applied. At first i thought that i deleted the item in the mail but expansion bag are applied automatic in the character.

> >

> > Right now still have my original 160 slots and not the extra bag slot added. I opened a ticket but want to know if i was the only affected, or is related to receive the mail in midle of the Clocktower.

>

> My memory is that you get a consumable that you need to use to add the bag slot. (That's because ANet's can know which character to apply the upgrade, unless you double-clicked the locked icon slot to add one.) That can sometimes be a problem in PvP, as some upgrade items don't work there.

>

> It's worth mentioning, just to remind people: leave the PvP lobby to apply upgrades. It might not be necessary, but better to suffer a few loading screens that have to wait for support to help out.

If you purchace it straight from BL yes.

If you hit the lock button to unlock an extra slot no. Applied automatically.

Also i agree about leaving pvp instance