Returning player after a long break - Whats the new meta Farm?

> @"Ninjikun.2078" said:

>

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Oh and the Strike missions introduced across LS5 (10 man boss instances)

>

> Awesome, thanks for the suggestion. I don't have the slightest idea what those are yet, but I assume its part of the newest living world.

Yes. Depending on when you left;

Pof - LS4 - LS5 (aka Icebrood Saga)

With LS5, we got strike missions. These are basically boss fights for 10 man groups which are a range of difficulties to help bridge to raiding. They are accessed from the LS5 maps or from the Eye of the North hub area which you may have got an in-game mail about

There is also a story based strike mission called Forged with Steel which is more like a proper instance.

These all have public and private joining options as well

> Yes. Depending on when you left;

> Pof - LS4 - LS5 (aka Icebrood Saga)

>

> With LS5, we got strike missions. These are basically boss fights for 10 man groups which are a range of difficulties to help bridge to raiding. They are accessed from the LS5 maps or from the Eye of the North which you may have got a mail for.

>

> There is also a story based strike mission called Forged with Steel which is more like a proper instance.

>

> These all have public and private joining options as well

>

>

Oh what, thats really cool.

I quit just before LS4 was really a things, then came back for a month for the Instan farm, then left again.

I guess I will need to get my butt into LS5!

RIBA train in Silverwastes is always running, as are HoT metas. PoF metas are being done on a daily basis by organized trains. Dragonfall is the big Living World farm these days, but some people are still farming the others too. Bottom line is that most of the metas and farms are still being run to varying degrees. Just use the LFG tool and join in on whatever is happening.