You guys did awesome with the Siamoth and other Pigs

conboy.5743

I'm learning to love the pigs too. When you finally hit the jackpot and dig up a plasma, the damage is bananas . Does anyone know if there's any consistency to the items that get foraged? Is it based on region or active enemy or anything? I feel like sometimes I'll dig up nothing but plasmas, and then won't see one again for a long time.

> @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> What i would love is if the foraged items in PvP and WW were based on your target at the time, kinda like how Steal works. Random picks and RNG aren't my kinda thing. I would totally give these kinda pets a try IF they worked like Steal and you got the item based on the person you are targeting at the time.

Well now it isnt very much of RNG. The items are based on the kind of porcine you run. It shouldstay than way so one is more condition based and others are more CC or support based etc.

> @InsaneQR.7412 said:

> > @Lome.8239 said:

> > Boar does 500-600 breakbar damage over 2-3 seconds and people still run Pink Moa for 200.

> >

> > Poor Mr. Boar. :-(

>

> They run pink moa because its activation skill can be used conveniently.

Why not just use the Rock Gazelle for a consistent 432

> @InsaneQR.7412 said:

> > @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> > What i would love is if the foraged items in PvP and WW were based on your target at the time, kinda like how Steal works. Random picks and RNG aren't my kinda thing. I would totally give these kinda pets a try IF they worked like Steal and you got the item based on the person you are targeting at the time.

>

> Well now it isnt very much of RNG. The items are based on the kind of porcine you run. It shouldstay than way so one is more condition based and others are more CC or support based etc.

Ah, that i didnt know. Which one is the condi and which one is the power?

> @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> > @InsaneQR.7412 said:

> > > @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> > > What i would love is if the foraged items in PvP and WW were based on your target at the time, kinda like how Steal works. Random picks and RNG aren't my kinda thing. I would totally give these kinda pets a try IF they worked like Steal and you got the item based on the person you are targeting at the time.

> >

> > Well now it isnt very much of RNG. The items are based on the kind of porcine you run. It shouldstay than way so one is more condition based and others are more CC or support based etc.

>

> Ah, that i didnt know. Which one is the condi and which one is the power?

there is no power porcine - but warthog is the condi porcine

the stuff the porcine finds imatches its soulbeast class:

boar - versatile

skull (fear)

stone (daze)

bone (stun)

pig - supportive

egg (direct healing)

seed pod (healing, Regenration, water field)

hero elixir (invulnerablility)

warthog - deadly

scale (bleeding, poison, weakness)

gunk (etheral field)

venom sac (poison, poison field)

siamoth - stout

plasma (gain all boons)

feathers (blindness, stealth)

tuft of hair (blindness, stealth)

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> Just beware, Boar dps is like bottom 3 within pets... (Tested, it's really pathetic dps)

>

> This is why I rather run Electric Wyvern cuz the dps is pretty good, it's aoe, and it does very good breakbar damage against big target.

Yeah, but if you're a condi build warthog active might help you out more since it can give you more condis to use. I have done no numbers on it though so maybe it doesn't even up your personal damage *shrugs*

that being said, i do agree with the OP we need more pigs in the xpacs, or better yet, more existing pet families for any pet other than cats, we've gotten 3 new cats now, give us some other pets plz!