Guild Mission Rewards Revamp?

Is this a dead issue or has there been any glimmer of hope they will rework the Guild Missions and/or rewards? As is, I can't even get new players interested in them. This coupled with no interaction in the guild has me feeling like Guilds are Vault access and gathering hubs only. Otherwise they could drop guilds and many wouldn't care? We have players joining ours regularly but they rarely interact, etc..

Thoughts?

There has been no glimmer of hope for building on Guilds at all beyond new decorations every festival. Does seem a waste.

I'm no longer in a Guild and whilst I would always recommend them for new/returning players, I don't feel like I'm missing out by not being in one. I'm not sure that's how it should be

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> There has been no glimmer of hope for building on Guilds at all beyond new decorations every festival. Does seem a waste.

>

> I'm no longer in a Guild and whilst I would always recommend them for new/returning players, I don't feel like I'm missing out by not being in one. I'm not sure that's how it should be

(Obligatory statement) I've played since launch, and about a year into the game Guilds seemed to stop serving a purpose. With being able to join up to 5 guilds, there is no loyalty or devotion to any one guild.