UPDATE 2... Bugged: “Distract, Destroy, Distrust” new zone story step

“Enter the Bunker” isn’t completing even after I enter the bunker, interact with all objects, and npc conversations finish.

Update 1-After the 5/27 update it’s still stuck on not completing that 1 required task of “enter the bunker”. The rest was completed. I decided to start a different episode, after a number of tries to reset the story without losing progress, and reselected “No Quarter”. My progress was reset to the previous chapter (Snapping Steel). Just gonna redo it and see if I get stuck at the door phase again.

Update 2- So dropping "No Quarter", selecting another episode, then starting "No Quarter" again worked. Just completed "Enter the Bunker" without issue.

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> Yep, same issue for me as well. Relogging, cancelling and retaking quest, move to different maps, taking another story quest then retake the no quarter lw again doesn't work.

Did the same things and it still didn’t complete.

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> Hopefully this got attention as it's still blocking the progress towards the story.

I would suggest starting a different episode then restart “No Quarter” again. Most of the progress you made will still be there and it should be bug free. Only took me like 30 minutes to catch up and then complete “Enter the Bunker”. And that’s much better than (possibly) waiting days for it to be fixed..

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> > Hopefully this got attention as it's still blocking the progress towards the story.

>

> I would suggest starting a different episode then restart “No Quarter” again. Most of the progress you made will still be there and it should be bug free. Only took me like 30 minutes to catch up and then complete “Enter the Bunker”. And that’s much better than (possibly) waiting days for it to be fixed..

I tried it doing HoT content again, then back at drizzlewood its still bugged. I'll try another icebrood saga later i guess.

EDIT: Worked perfectly after i try to replay other icebrood saga eps, then pick eps 3 after.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also ran into the issue where the map refreshed and I no longer got a text box when trying to interact with the vent.

Edit: replayed the whole chapter and ran into the bug where I dropped the grenade in spite of selecting the option to refuse to drop the grenade...

Nothing like having to replay the whole chapter just to be denied the choice you were going to make anyway, thanks Anet

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> Yea thats what made me confuse as well, pick refuse but proceed to drop the bomb anyway.

> @"Alecu.4786" said:

> When I clicked refuse, my character dropped the bomb anyway, lol. I literally had a 'oh kitten' moment as if my character actually slipped it without wanting to xD

Rytlock does it for you if you refuse, pretty sure.