> > > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > Well that's cheap as kitten.. but funny lol

> >

> > best way to have fun nowadays in game

> >

>

> Haha true that ^^

> I do enjoy Yeeting people off cliffs with point blank shot too XD

since Anelnet can't does not balance CC properly I literally log in for about 30 m see if I get a few hoops before getting ping pong all over the map and then log off. Cant wait for a better game to come around and make them reevaluate all bad decisions in the last years for not listening to customers.

@"Mikhael.2391"

I didnt know you were talking about teef. Best way to kill teef is use spectral ring. Try to chain your cc while doing damage. Watch for their blink cd. If you keep jumping sometimes steal misses. Staff is great against teef but use it defensively on your position to watch for backstab.

Against both rangers and deadeye, if they move away from you, you need to 180 and run always. Dont try to chase them because they will keep pew pewing while back-pedaling. You need to out of range them when they try to kite you. Then they have to use their cd's to get close to you or you get ooc. If ranger swaps to gs then use nightfall or put chill on him on melee. Best way to win against them is not dying.

> @"XECOR.2814" said:

> @"Mikhael.2391"

>

> I didnt know you were talking about teef. Best way to kill teef is use spectral ring. Try to chain your cc while doing damage. Watch for their blink cd. If you keep jumping sometimes steal misses. Staff is great against teef but use it defensively on your position to watch for backstab.

>

> Against both rangers and deadeye, if they move away from you, you need to 180 and run always. Dont try to chase them because they will keep pew pewing while back-pedaling. You need to out of range them when they try to kite you. Then they have to use their cd's to get close to you or you get ooc. If ranger swaps to gs then use nightfall or put chill on him on melee. Best way to win against them is not dying.

Still, a decent thief will not die to that. unfortunately.