Mission Complete

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> A little over a month...

>

> Maybe you played too much in that time? A time out might be a good idea.

Agree.

> @"Xentera.4560" said:

> The OP is clearly here to say other games are better and have more longevity. Not sure why many of you took the bait.

>

> If you feel you had your fun with the game and the ridiculous amount of content that you are missing out on does not interest you then by all means:

>

> Kthxbai

Correct.

> @"voltaicbore.8012" said:

> > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > > @"voltaicbore.8012" said:

> > > Legendary gear is what you're missing from this list. But from the looks of it, you have already decided stuff that you haven't listed just isn't important to you. Godspeed.

> > >

> > > EDIT: ah, I see you're the one who wanted an ascended gear stat buff. Now I'm 100% sure you don't care for getting full legendary. Bye.

> >

> > Yes. Legendary skin is too shiny & rainbowish.

> >

> > Gemstore skins & outfit especially dreamwalker is already better than legendary.

>

> Aside from a few of the less ridiculous weapon skins, I don't think too many people actually keep the legendary armor skins. The real gameplay value of legendaries is to have stat-changing for free to adapt to any situation, future balance shifts, or just to test builds.

>

> But again, you don't seem to really like the game enough to learn multiple classes, let alone multiple ways to play the same class. I sincerely don't think this game is a good long-term investment of your effort, I think it's fundamentally at odds with what you enjoy.

Pve is just berserker gear in almost until finish.

Pvp is already legendaries in all classes.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> Correct. Unless they placed an unlimited upgrade for equipment just like other mmos but it will break the wheel. The idea of mmo is never to mission complete it.

You could not be more wrong. There will *always* come a point where a game no longer holds your attention.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > Correct. Unless they placed an unlimited upgrade for equipment just like other mmos but it will break the wheel. The idea of mmo is never to mission complete it.

>

> You could not be more wrong. There will *always* come a point where a game no longer holds your attention.

True. Feels free to mission complete.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > > Correct. Unless they placed an unlimited upgrade for equipment just like other mmos but it will break the wheel. The idea of mmo is never to mission complete it.

> >

> > You could not be more wrong. There will *always* come a point where a game no longer holds your attention.

>

> True. Feels free to mission complete.

>

> Better leave the world rather than be left behind by the world.

>

> Some are being contained by a game and some are not.

and some like to bash on a game they dislike, while being so obvious about it that it hurts.

So, who is off worse? Those who play a game and enjoy it, or those who can't let go but have to spread their misery?

Congratulations on completing all those things you mentioned in what seems like world record time. Good luck on your next game. I'm assuming you will not be frequenting these forums any longer?

> @"Vayne.8563" said:

> I've finished every story and map on 14 characters. Not sure if you completed them on a necro or an ele but it's a very different experience either way. Completing the story once doesn't show you every story instance either.

There are only 9 types of classes. Why did you make 14 characters?

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> > @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > I've finished every story and map on 14 characters. Not sure if you completed them on a necro or an ele but it's a very different experience either way. Completing the story once doesn't show you every story instance either.

>

> There are only 9 types of classes. Why did you make 14 characters?

There are a lots of reasons to make multiple characters. I have a character geared just for WvW. I don't change that out and PvE on the character. I have multiple mesmers parked at different hard to get places for my guild. But mostly this game is called fashion wars. Imagine having a hundred cool outfits and 9 characters. If you want to set up theme characters, how many should you have? I don't have 14 characters. I've finished everything on 14. I have 48 characters. :)

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> > @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > I've finished every story and map on 14 characters. Not sure if you completed them on a necro or an ele but it's a very different experience either way. Completing the story once doesn't show you every story instance either.

>

> There are only 9 types of classes. Why did you make 14 characters?

There are also 5 races. If you're invested into the game world enough, you might get curious about playing a raven-themed norn mesmer, or an asura elementalist that summons an golem from runes and elementals from utilities.

Again, none of this will really matter to you, since your level of interest in the game world/game itself is quite limited. I only answer because you asked.

With 100% sincerity, I suggest you go play BDO. The grind is literally endless. Reach softcap, then do what they call PEN roulette. Let reddit know how that goes.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> > @"linkym.2069" said:

> > Achievements. Or if you dont have all the mounts get them. You could also try farming the skins u like.

>

> Mount are inclusive of completed masteries

>

> Bought all the outfit & weapon skin i like from gemstore.

>

> Achievements are impractical

Achievements are impractical?! WT... an MMORPG in its essence is an RPG. Story and achievements are almost of the foundations of an RPG.

You may not like it, but if you already did everything else, that's the biggest step to climb