Crash immediately when I open my build

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Seigfried.5739" said:

> > Same problem as everyone else. Started with just rev and now it affects all my characters. They are all locked into a certain build now. The game is almost unplayable for me now.

>

> If you already have a build load-out set up, you can use the hotkeys to swap to it.

this doesnt work. i have all of my builds on hotkey and i still crash

Same thing to me with all my characters. I got the same message that all of you:

*--> Crash <--*

Assertion: Loadout validation failed: (17)

File: ..\..\..\Game\Ui\Widgets\HeroDialog\SkillEquip\SkEquipBuildLib.cpp(603)

App: Gw2-64.exe

Pid: 17460

BaseAddr: 00007FF6938A0000

ProgramId: 101

Build: 104333

When: 2020-06-10T04:05:58Z 2020-06-10T00:05:58-04:00

Uptime: 0 days 0:09:48

Flags: 0

Same thing happened to me. After updating I first logged in on my Revenant, and all of my skills were blank/empty. Going to the Build section of the Hero tab immediately crashes the program - every time. And all of my builds are gone. All of the build slots all say Empty Space, Empty Space, Empty Space, etc. Same thing happens on every one of my characters.

Yet another +1. My rev is my main and now it's crashing on every character I've tested as soon as I've gone into build mode. Definitely ruined what I was planning on doing in game today, given I can't use the build I'm used to and was gonna run fractals tonight... :\. This is literally my first post on the forums because I'm that mad about it.