Anet hasnt been responding my ticket for a week. I can’t login the game

Hello so I’m moving to my summerhouse this week but I won’t be able to login because sms verification does not work. I’m trying to turn it off but I never receive the sms to turn it off aswell. Couple of my friends did have same problem and Anet returned to their ticket. This is my ticket number Ticket #7779349. Thanks

Same with me. I‘ve been waiting for a reply 10 days already while others got help after 7.... Ticket #7772286 Kinda getting frustrated at this point because I wanted to get the new expansion and I don‘t want to play with my second account forever (this one).

Same Issue SMS verification doesn't work. I reset my Modem at home network, now login ask for SMS verification but they have a problem with that system I didn't receive any SMS so I can't log in to game. I opened a ticket waiting for answer but I have friends in Guild with the same issue, 8 days they cannot get an answer. This is not acceptable.

> @"Raidon.5370" said:

> > @"HungrY WolF.6390" said:

> > I had my request resolved after 10 days. It was about being unable to log in.

> Was ist an anonymous ticket?

>

No. It was not an anonymous request. My friend did an anonymous request for password change which was reset in 12 days. So I think 12 to 15 days is the average response time.

> @"HungrY WolF.6390" said:

> > @"Raidon.5370" said:

> > > @"HungrY WolF.6390" said:

> > > I had my request resolved after 10 days. It was about being unable to log in.

> > Was ist an anonymous ticket?

> >

>

> No. It was not an anonymous request. My friend did an anonymous request for password change which was reset in 12 days. So I think 12 to 15 days is the average response time.

Yep, can confirm that anonymous requests get solved after 12-15 days. Mine got solved after 15 today!