When will the Trading Post bug be fixed?

Are you receiving the gold for items sold? I had this, and it wasn't for a while until I realised I wasn't receiving anything for items I sold. Now the Trading Post is completely useless as all it does it steal any item I list/instantly sell without giving me gold. They don't even show in the transaction tab.

> @"PFFAFL.2163" said:

> Are you receiving the gold for items sold? I had this, and it wasn't for a while until I realised I wasn't receiving anything for items I sold. Now the Trading Post is completely useless as all it does it steal any item I list/instantly sell without giving me gold. They don't even show in the transaction tab.

Most times I think so

but there was once last month, I tried selling a whole stack of masterwork gear. It went from my inventory but never showed in the transaction window, and I didnt get any money

Problem with TP is its not technically a "part of the game". Its a separate browser that can only be accessed from inside the game. What is slowing it down? The massive amount of transactions that happen every hour, every day. As a matter of fact, there are so many transactions that when you list an item on TP, that item gets "deleted" and a new one is being created in it's stead in the TP, so all records of who owned it is gone. That is, why I believe, there is no preliminary fix for the TP. No ANET dev has access to it except a handful of higher ups, and they know meddling or breaking something on the TP could result in the market destabilizing.