Help with build ideas

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Heya fellow Warrior and Warriorettes,

I want to start by saying I used to main war for a while in PvP and a bit in WvW (back when Tap Dat Mouse was playing...and on CD...I went up against him in WvW and it was a good fight)

Loved hammer/gs back then, however was a good roamer/duo build

Now I recently changed servers (again) and landed on a really cool guild where I had more WvW experience, thus they gave me the role of leading their WvW runs for missions and such. I love this fam and wanted to be useful. I currently main a condi thief, a side of mirage (both single target and greedy) and a tad of scourge (which I may turn into a reaper). I have a ranger as well however if I dont play boon share, im also on a selfish build....and I am used to selfish builds).

I want a (preferably a non meta) build where I am a bit less selfish, however in a true warrior way can still dish out a bit of damage (either condi or DPS). We typically run small scale (5-10). I know battle standard is useful, however slow windup (I do like the reduced CD if you pick it up however) and the spellbreakers bubble thingy is also useful for projectile and boon hate. Is there a buil dthat helps protect my party but dishes out a bit of damage? I have all warrior specs.

Recently tried burnzerker again, however not as strong as it once was. More condi cleanses around. Also went DPS spellbreaker (Rifle....while clunky, the damage was really good) and Mace/Shield. I took the absorb heal, Endure pain, Break Enchantments (which did wonders) and the stance that breaks stun (ammo one) and elite was the signet. (Tried Hammer and it was fun, damage wasnt there so had to combo it with things)

Any helpful tips/builds would be appreciated.

Thanks

Try a standard shout worker:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEIiNssA2FDjJyOxxaa9dB-z1IY9omvUqOE6uACPBSPCUdW+fzC-w

Remember that To The Limit also refreshes the endurance of your allies. If you want more might, swap the runes out for Aristocracy Runes and swap FGS for Body Blow.

If you want to go off meta with it then swap out the sword/horn for dual axes or sword/axe.

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> I like that it uses hammer and has a bit of power and precision. Never played support so this is totally not my forte, however if im gonna lead, need my peeps alive (I will have a ventari support rev with us, if that makes any difference)

Well, bubble can get surprising numbers if you build for it, you don't have to run the healing stats, besides stun locking foes and ripping boons is itself a way to protect the party.

Edit: fixed some late night typos ^.^

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

>

> Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> >

> > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

>

> Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

>

> Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > >

> > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> >

> > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> >

> > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

>

> Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

>

> Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > >

> > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > >

> > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > >

> > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> >

> > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> >

> > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

>

> Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > >

> > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > >

> > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > >

> > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > >

> > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > >

> > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> >

> > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

>

> I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

Trying to pick out rotations here lol

> > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > > >

> > > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > > >

> > > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > > >

> > > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > >

> > > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> >

> > I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

>

> Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

>

> Trying to pick out rotations here lol

Start in X/warhorn so that you can get the boons, barrier, and damage buff before closing in. Full Counter can be used to rip boons before you swap to hammer. Hammer 4 to F1 to F2 to F1 again then pop bubble. You can take Merciless Hammer in Strength rather than Might Makes Right to fuel adrenaline gain. The ICD on it is for foes with defiance bars. Each person you CC will give 10 adrenaline.

> > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > > > >

> > > > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > > > >

> > > > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > > >

> > > > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> > >

> > > I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

> >

> > Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

> >

> > Trying to pick out rotations here lol

>

> Start in X/warhorn so that you can get the boons, barrier, and damage buff before closing in. Full Counter can be used to rip boons before you swap to hammer. Hammer 4 to F1 to F2 to F1 again then pop bubble. You can take Merciless Hammer in Strength rather than Might Makes Right to fuel adrenaline gain. The ICD on it is for foes with defiance bars. Each person you CC will give 10 adrenaline.

Ooooo.

Just tested on DPS golems (wish they had a WvW/PvP mode as I was getting full damage from CC's), I may swap out a sigil or 2 for more damage oriented ones to see if I can pump out a tad more damage. Damage is def better when im in a group due to aoe boon rips = damage, and I kno wI wont pump out big damage numbers, so im gonna find a happy medium.

Axe vs Dagger tho, axe had better DPS in a bit shorter time. Wont test with sword as I ran out of memories of battle to get geared up (had like 7 stacks lol)

> > > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > > > >

> > > > > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> > > >

> > > > I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

> > >

> > > Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

> > >

> > > Trying to pick out rotations here lol

> >

> > Start in X/warhorn so that you can get the boons, barrier, and damage buff before closing in. Full Counter can be used to rip boons before you swap to hammer. Hammer 4 to F1 to F2 to F1 again then pop bubble. You can take Merciless Hammer in Strength rather than Might Makes Right to fuel adrenaline gain. The ICD on it is for foes with defiance bars. Each person you CC will give 10 adrenaline.

>

> Ooooo.

>

> Just tested on DPS golems (wish they had a WvW/PvP mode as I was getting full damage from CC's), I may swap out a sigil or 2 for more damage oriented ones to see if I can pump out a tad more damage. Damage is def better when im in a group due to aoe boon rips = damage, and I kno wI wont pump out big damage numbers, so im gonna find a happy medium.

>

> Axe vs Dagger tho, axe had better DPS in a bit shorter time. Wont test with sword as I ran out of memories of battle to get geared up (had like 7 stacks lol)

There are golems in the PvP area and in Armstice Bastion for WvW if you have a pass.

Sword is hybrid DPS. You can run it as power, but it hinges on landing final thrust on foes below 50% hp. Running it on a power build would work best with an axe off hand. Otherwise it is there for the cripples and mobility.

> > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> > > > >

> > > > > I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

> > > >

> > > > Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

> > > >

> > > > Trying to pick out rotations here lol

> > >

> > > Start in X/warhorn so that you can get the boons, barrier, and damage buff before closing in. Full Counter can be used to rip boons before you swap to hammer. Hammer 4 to F1 to F2 to F1 again then pop bubble. You can take Merciless Hammer in Strength rather than Might Makes Right to fuel adrenaline gain. The ICD on it is for foes with defiance bars. Each person you CC will give 10 adrenaline.

> >

> > Ooooo.

> >

> > Just tested on DPS golems (wish they had a WvW/PvP mode as I was getting full damage from CC's), I may swap out a sigil or 2 for more damage oriented ones to see if I can pump out a tad more damage. Damage is def better when im in a group due to aoe boon rips = damage, and I kno wI wont pump out big damage numbers, so im gonna find a happy medium.

> >

> > Axe vs Dagger tho, axe had better DPS in a bit shorter time. Wont test with sword as I ran out of memories of battle to get geared up (had like 7 stacks lol)

>

> There are golems in the PvP area and in Armstice Bastion for WvW if you have a pass.

>

> Sword is hybrid DPS. You can run it as power, but it hinges on landing final thrust on foes below 50% hp. Running it on a power build would work best with an axe off hand. Otherwise it is there for the cripples and mobility.

Guildies bought me the pass for Father's day so may try that. Area is still new to me so I forgot there are there lol.

I may use the ferocity sigil or the power one however om def gonna run boon steal one as well.

Think power or fero would prove better?

> > > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Is the warhorn actually good? Havent seen many ppl run it

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Its used mostly in zergs. Pop 4 and 5, use savage leap to get into a zerg, swap to hammer, rip boons, pop bubble, collect bags.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Tested warhorn today on a small scale and it was pretty decent. The build posted above kept lots of condis off. Luckily I will normally have a ventari rev with me so I can remove one of the shout (one that gives might) for one of the other ones. The reveal one is nice small CD and be nice quick condi removals/heals. I also tried dagger for MH instead of sword and liked that too. Was thinking mace however one of my warrior guildies advised against as dagger and sword are better.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Did t realize when you pop elite bubble if you attack it cancelled it lol. Learned that the hard way (tried to self combo)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Mace is okay if you have the follow thru. Sword is great for the mobility. Don't run dagger right now... Axe MH is still strong in WvW. F1 still hits 8k on glass targets.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Totally tailor to the needs of your group. Play to their strengths and weaknesses.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Going from the above gw2skills build, I am playing to their weaknesses, however im trying to get some damage added as well so I can contribute some there. The boon removal on dagger synergies with the build (same attack as CC which removes more boons), that was my thought process, however if you think axe may be better (or sword) in a smaller scale / havoc then I will re-look into that

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I put hammer on one weapon set for the boon rips. Axe/warhorn is your best bet for DPS and support.

> > > > >

> > > > > Excuse my ignorance as I typically don't play warrior anymore or anything supporty lol. When opening up, should I start on hammer where they prob load up on boons, or axe/wh?

> > > > >

> > > > > Trying to pick out rotations here lol

> > > >

> > > > Start in X/warhorn so that you can get the boons, barrier, and damage buff before closing in. Full Counter can be used to rip boons before you swap to hammer. Hammer 4 to F1 to F2 to F1 again then pop bubble. You can take Merciless Hammer in Strength rather than Might Makes Right to fuel adrenaline gain. The ICD on it is for foes with defiance bars. Each person you CC will give 10 adrenaline.

> > >

> > > Ooooo.

> > >

> > > Just tested on DPS golems (wish they had a WvW/PvP mode as I was getting full damage from CC's), I may swap out a sigil or 2 for more damage oriented ones to see if I can pump out a tad more damage. Damage is def better when im in a group due to aoe boon rips = damage, and I kno wI wont pump out big damage numbers, so im gonna find a happy medium.

> > >

> > > Axe vs Dagger tho, axe had better DPS in a bit shorter time. Wont test with sword as I ran out of memories of battle to get geared up (had like 7 stacks lol)

> >

> > There are golems in the PvP area and in Armstice Bastion for WvW if you have a pass.

> >

> > Sword is hybrid DPS. You can run it as power, but it hinges on landing final thrust on foes below 50% hp. Running it on a power build would work best with an axe off hand. Otherwise it is there for the cripples and mobility.

>

> Guildies bought me the pass for Father's day so may try that. Area is still new to me so I forgot there are there lol.

>

> I may use the ferocity sigil or the power one however om def gonna run boon steal one as well.

>

> Think power or fero would prove better?

Power vs Ferocity depends on your chance to crit and what your Ferocity and Power levels are. There is a chart floating around...

![](https://i.imgur.com/g2zblZl.png "")

So find where your crit damage on the top row and your crit chance on the left, the value in the table is then the power you should have to maximize effective power for that crit chance and crit damage. For more info see the reddit that the file came from:

From what I gather each entry in that table is the same effective Power rating. Naturally if you have 100% chance to crit then increasing Ferocity by 15 points is an extra 1% damage. That will always be the case at 100% crit chance. For Power it is more complicated because it is dynamic relative to the opposed toughness, an extra 19 Power is not always going to be an extra 1% more damage, it could be more or it could be less, whereas at 100% crit 15 Ferocity is always 1% more damage. I picked 19 for Power because for light armor (~1900) that is the smallest increment that will result in 1% more damage. For high defense targets you'd need 30 Power to get 1% more damage. Now if cannot achieve crit cap, then depending on your Ferocity and Precision it may be better to raise Power.

So, generally speaking, to max DPS you want to get as close to 100% crit as possible, through stats, traits, and buffs. Then check where you are on the table above, and adjust as needed.

If you are interested in maxing Ferocity take Axe Mastery, and dual wield axes. Arms has signet Mastery which gives 100 Ferocity, stacking up to 5 times, per signet use with each stack lasting for 1min (mounts clear the buff fyi). Coupled with Attacker's Insight you can stack a large amount of Ferocity, but that is more selfish and the team support you want to provide would become just boon ripping, but that is fine frankly.

Sample Ferocity setup:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAceJlZwmYUMR2JW0XevKA-zVRYbhJGd4TpWJQwigKUAtMEMxBJM2DvGHMDA-w

Precast signets out of combat to get 5 stacks of the ferocity boon, build stacks of Attacker's Insight (not hard to do with hammer and bubble), once sigil of severance procs swap to axe. Assuming Signet of Fury is off CD and you use it you would have a total crit damage of 3.61 and Eviscerate T1 on a 2681 Armor target will do 10,443 damage, and this is post damage nerfs. That build has 100% crit, minimum armor for a warrior, but ~24k hp. Still somewhat glassy, but Axe 4 does 20,887 damage with that setup and Axe 2 does 13,790. If you can rely on your teammates for things like Aegis and Protection then you'd very easily can kill non bunkers, and be the reason bunkers go down.

Granted I do assume that you are able to proc all the Ferocity boons, realistically you are looking at a 321% crit damage and a 9,286 Eviscerate rather than 10,443, about 7% less than that if they still have boons on them.