Suggestions for middle line of Deadeye traitline

rdigeri.7935

The middle line of the Deadeye traitline consists of two traits that activate upon the death of the marked target, and one that has a passive buff for when you have quickness, plus quickness gain upon marking a target.

While i feel that these have their use in open world (map completion becomes trivial) and the third one's great in instance content because of the passive part, their strength quickly diminishes against targets that can't be killed with one burst.

Of course this can easily be bypassed by not picking these traits for such content, however their universal usefulness could be improved upon with the changes below, with minimal reworks:

Old Collateral Damage:

Trigger Burst of Shadows at your target's location if it dies while marked.

New Collateral Damage:

Trigger Burst of Shadows at your target's location if it dies while marked OR when the Malice bar fills.

Old Payback:

When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. (20%)

New Payback:

When the marked target dies or the Malice bar fills, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. (10%/15%)

Old Be Quick Or Be Killed:

Gain quickness when marking a foe. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect. (4s quickness in pve)

New Be Quick Or Be Killed:

Gain quickness when marking a foe or when the Malice bar fills. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect. (2s/3s quickness in pve)

> @"Taril.8619" said:

> I'd just want to point out that Be Quick or be Killed will proc whenever you use F1. Including when you repeatedly F1 bosses during group content either due to the cooldown resetting or because of using Mercy.

Yes. I know.

Be Quick Or Be Killed is the one of the three that has the least issues, the reason i suggested the third part is to be more interactive and to compete with Maleficent Seven in sustained, non-supported fights.

It can be considered an extra suggestion to the first two, which are much more necessary to make those traits compete imo.