Axe/Axe PS Power Berserker, Build Advice.

Odokuro.5049

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQRAnX5enck6IlaP0eY3HuPwvDfHQUqTELcBmyL4vFAersb2QbyEICE6A-jFCBABGq/pS1fA4BFUxJV4Mlg1s/AWK/I4IAEA4A48m38m38zP/8nf+5nf+5995nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIwtWA-w

I put that build together myself, changed from GS to Axe/Axe since I hear it has better DPS then GS does, opinions/thoughts? (And yes I understand that Condi PS is better.)

hey, I came here looking for advice on an axe/axe build as well. I like what you have here, it makes sense to me as I've been running something similar. Only thing I sometimes change is to give regen with banners, which gives up some dps for more support. I'd be interested what others around here have to say as well (besides 'go condi').

If you want to use Axes, then you should aim for a pure DPs build with Strength, Arms, Berserker. Axes do not generate might, which forces you into the same set up as Condi PS (For Great Justice!, Sigil of Strength, Golden Dumplings food). If you do want to do Axe PS though, drop Discipline for Strength, as Axe Mastery isn't worth losing a 10% modifier from Stick and Move and a 21% modifier from Berserker's Power (open fight with dodge roll --> Headbutt--> Arc Slice --> 100b, then switch to Axe and enter Berserk Mode).

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> If you want to use Axes, then you should aim for a pure DPs build with Strength, Arms, Berserker. Axes do not generate might, which forces you into the same set up as Condi PS (For Great Justice!, Sigil of Strength, Golden Dumplings food). If you do want to do Axe PS though, drop Discipline for Strength, as Axe Mastery isn't worth losing a 10% modifier from Stick and Move and a 21% modifier from Berserker's Power (open fight with dodge roll --> Headbutt--> Arc Slice --> 100b, then switch to Axe and enter Berserk Mode).

Both Eviscerate and Decapitate do actually generate might after one of the recent patches so you can drop some of those things, but not all.

> @Jzaku.9765 said:

> > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > If you want to use Axes, then you should aim for a pure DPs build with Strength, Arms, Berserker. Axes do not generate might, which forces you into the same set up as Condi PS (For Great Justice!, Sigil of Strength, Golden Dumplings food). If you do want to do Axe PS though, drop Discipline for Strength, as Axe Mastery isn't worth losing a 10% modifier from Stick and Move and a 21% modifier from Berserker's Power (open fight with dodge roll --> Headbutt--> Arc Slice --> 100b, then switch to Axe and enter Berserk Mode).

>

> Both Eviscerate and Decapitate do actually generate might after one of the recent patches so you can drop some of those things, but not all.

Oh yea, forgot about the 5 might per axe burst.

Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

>

> The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> @Incubex.4967 said:

> > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> >

> > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

>

> Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

>

>

I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > >

> > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> >

> > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> >

> >

> I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

>

It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

(AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

(AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > >

> > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > >

> > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > >

> > >

> > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> >

>

> It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

>

> I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

>

> (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

>

> (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > >

> > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > >

> > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > >

> > > >

> > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > >

> >

> > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> >

> > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> >

> > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> >

> > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

>

> Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

> @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > > >

> > > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > > >

> > >

> > > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> > >

> > > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> > >

> > > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> > >

> > > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> >

> > Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

>

> Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

>

Well the 'built-in' mechanism in that trait (the lesser signet which automatically triggers at 50% enemy hp) counts as a 'real' signet and grants the stacking ferocity buff as well. So where mobs are dieing rapidly you can pretty much upkeep those stacks without a single actual signet in your build.

However regarding long boss fights without adds you are correct, it will indeed trigger only once - just throwing my 2 cents here :)

> @Zsoak.5409 said:

> > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > > > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> > > >

> > > > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> > > >

> > > > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > > > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> > > >

> > > > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > > > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> > >

> > > Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

> >

> > Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

> >

>

> Well the 'built-in' mechanism in that trait (the lesser signet which automatically triggers at 50% enemy hp) counts as a 'real' signet and grants the stacking ferocity buff as well. So where mobs are dieing rapidly you can pretty much upkeep those stacks without a single actual signet in your build.

> However regarding long boss fights without adds you are correct, it will indeed trigger only once - just throwing my 2 cents here :)

A Power build is always going to run Signet of Might and Signet of Fury. What other utilities are there that increase Power DPS?

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > @Zsoak.5409 said:

> > > > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > > > > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> > > > >

> > > > > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > > > > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> > > > >

> > > > > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > > > > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> > > >

> > > > Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

> > >

> > > Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

> > >

> >

> > Well the 'built-in' mechanism in that trait (the lesser signet which automatically triggers at 50% enemy hp) counts as a 'real' signet and grants the stacking ferocity buff as well. So where mobs are dieing rapidly you can pretty much upkeep those stacks without a single actual signet in your build.

> > However regarding long boss fights without adds you are correct, it will indeed trigger only once - just throwing my 2 cents here :)

>

> A Power build is always going to run Signet of Might and Signet of Fury. What other utilities are there that increase Power DPS?

Wild Blow

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > @Zsoak.5409 said:

> > > > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > > > > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> > > > >

> > > > > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > > > > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> > > > >

> > > > > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > > > > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> > > >

> > > > Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

> > >

> > > Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

> > >

> >

> > Well the 'built-in' mechanism in that trait (the lesser signet which automatically triggers at 50% enemy hp) counts as a 'real' signet and grants the stacking ferocity buff as well. So where mobs are dieing rapidly you can pretty much upkeep those stacks without a single actual signet in your build.

> > However regarding long boss fights without adds you are correct, it will indeed trigger only once - just throwing my 2 cents here :)

>

> A Power build is always going to run Signet of Might and Signet of Fury. What other utilities are there that increase Power DPS?

I wasn't saying that - just marked that even without signets (or manually activating them) you can have stacks of ferocity from that trait.

But yeah as TheSlothArmada said Wild Blow is a good example.

> @Zsoak.5409 said:

> > > @Zsoak.5409 said:

> > > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > > > > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > > > > > @Incubex.4967 said:

> > > > > > > > > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > > > > > > > > Unless anyone can post a video of a PPS build other than Disp/tact/arms that can produce more than 24k DPS on a golem, I call BS. I've been testing variations extensively since the last patch and this seems to be the top performer so far as a power focused build. The bonus that strength provides is not as strong as the bonus from axe mastery. The massive adrenaline bonus for each axe hit, weapon swap, and 6 second eviscerate allow this build to produce even more might for the team than the classical GS PS zerker.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The first core axe/axe build from the OP has more damage, more might generation, and is significantly easier to handle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Would you mind posting a build for this? I also tried several build after the patch and even with a completely selfish setup (full berserker with scholar, sigils of force/air, truffle steak) I barely hit 20-21k. 24k is about on par with the old GS build and if works without Stick and Move shenanigans all the better xP

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm skeptical that Discipline provides more DPS than Strength, which makes me want to test it tonight.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It doesn't, I already tested it. The ferocity bonus is 20% from discipline and the damage bonus from strength is usually around 24%, sometimes jumping to 31% for a few seconds.

> > > > > > For axe/axe, the strongest combo is Strength, Discipline, and Berserker. There is zero reason to drop berserker since having that 17% damage increase plus reduced burst cooldown is way too big to just lose. I'm not sure why anybody is taking arms in any warrior DPS build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'd test again if Guild Wars 64-bit mac client didn't take 5 min to load anything ._.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (AXE/AXE) Berserker, Strength, and Discipline:

> > > > > > Opening DPS was 26k then dropped to 22k (Unrealistic)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (AXE/AXE) Discipline, Tactics, Arms

> > > > > > Opening DPS was 21k, then dropped to19k (Unrealistic)

> > > > >

> > > > > Arms grants 500 Ferocity, adrenaline generation plus incidental condition damage. Discipline grants 300 Ferocity, adrenaline generation, plus 3% damage per enemy boon.

> > > >

> > > > Arms will only grant that much ferocity if you are running a signet only build.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well the 'built-in' mechanism in that trait (the lesser signet which automatically triggers at 50% enemy hp) counts as a 'real' signet and grants the stacking ferocity buff as well. So where mobs are dieing rapidly you can pretty much upkeep those stacks without a single actual signet in your build.

> > > However regarding long boss fights without adds you are correct, it will indeed trigger only once - just throwing my 2 cents here :)

> >

> > A Power build is always going to run Signet of Might and Signet of Fury. What other utilities are there that increase Power DPS?

>

> I wasn't saying that - just marked that even without signets (or manually activating them) you can have stacks of ferocity from that trait.

> But yeah as TheSlothArmada said Wild Blow is a good example.

In that case, on the assumption that this is an Axe/Axe Power Berserker DPS build, you would run: Blood Reckoning, Signet of Might, Signet of Fury, Wild Blow and Signet of Rage. You would pre-stack Signet of Ferocity, then use Signet of Fury and Signet of Rage off-cooldown to maintain the buff. You would use Signet of Fury right when Berserk Mode goes on cooldown for an extra burst, granting you 3 stacks of Berserker's Power in the process.