Bug with dying the gliders

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just started having this issue of my glider dye not saving. I recently got the vermilion wings glider. I'm thinking they might be causing this bug. Curious, do you have Vermilion wings LaxRemde? I found that when I put those on and then changed their color, then switched to the pig float glider I wanted to use, it would save colors after i did that. I hope this bug clears up. I was planning on buying a bunch of the Black Lion Glider Vouchers.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"LaxRemede.3194" said:

> > I tried it, but it didn't work. :(

> >

> > I did see that the problem occurs more now -> https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046623674-Players-Unable-to-Access-the-Glider-Skin-Panel

>

> You weren't able to repair the client, or you _did_ repair the client, and it did not solve the issue?

I did repair the client and it did not solve the issue :(

> @"Kalea.1456" said:

> Hi,

> I just started having this issue of my glider dye not saving. I recently got the vermilion wings glider. I'm thinking they might be causing this bug. Curious, do you have Vermilion wings LaxRemde? I found that when I put those on and then changed their color, then switched to the pig float glider I wanted to use, it would save colors after i did that. I hope this bug clears up. I was planning on buying a bunch of the Black Lion Glider Vouchers.

I don't have the Vermillion Wings but I'm thinking that the problem indeed occured when I started buying gliders with gems in the Lion shop :/

Actually, having read this thread, I do believe it's related to the Vermilion wings set. I put on the Vermilion wings, adjusted the dyes there to what I wanted my other glider to be, and switched back, and the colors stuck. Until it's fixed proper, I suggest the others having this problem to give that a try.

> @"Belisaria.8136" said:

> Actually, having read this thread, I do believe it's related to the Vermilion wings set. I put on the Vermilion wings, adjusted the dyes there to what I wanted my other glider to be, and switched back, and the colors stuck. Until it's fixed proper, I suggest the others having this problem to give that a try.

The weird part is then that I do NOT have the Vermillion wings... so maybe other gliders are having the same issue.

Did you get it fixed with the repair client?

• 1 month later...

I have had the same problem too , It started 2 days ago I put in a ticket. GM said working as Intended and GW2 support has no Influence over it ( . UGH sooo frustrating and I do have Vermillion wings . Hope it is fixed soon. I tried the repair client , NOPE . Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

• 2 weeks later...

> @"H E X.2081" said:

> had the same problem, fixed it by swapping a two colored glider to a 4 color glider. changes all the colors on the 4 color glider and swapped back to 2 color glider. Now its working just fine again. Lets see for how long. (sorry for the bad english :D )

Oh mylanta! That fixed it for me HEX! Thanks!

• 3 months later...

> @"H E X.2081" said:

> had the same problem, fixed it by swapping a two colored glider to a 4 color glider. changes all the colors on the 4 color glider and swapped back to 2 color glider. Now its working just fine again. Lets see for how long. (sorry for the bad english :D )

OMG thank you so much! I had given up hope, till I went back to check if someone had responded... Your solution worked for me as well. Thank you so much!