Request: Training Dummy for Guildhall (Arena)

I am looking for a Training Dummy decoration for the Guildhalls, especially the Arena. There have been a lot of regular decorations from LW chapters and Festivals, but sadly nothing new for the PvP Arena.

The guild arena is one of the least used guild upgrades in the guildhalls nowadays. It did not meet up with any of the expectations, does not offer stats of any of the competitive game-modes, a clunky respawn system and mass-pvp is not possible either, thanks to the tiny instance cap. So why do I even bother?

The guild arena does offer all kinds of obstacles and turrets, so you can simulate certain difficult situations in regular encounters. You can face knockbacks, conditions and even physical damage, which brought me to the idea of creating a build-test area inside the guildhall. Inside the abandoned arena. Sadly, I did not find any object that can be targeted = cannot use skills that require an active target.

Here are a few examples of what I am looking for

![](https://i.imgur.com/xIKIRvT.jpg "")

It could be added to the LW vendors, exchanged for map-currencies, like the regular decorations. If the PvP Arena is off limits, make it a regular decoration.

Thanks for reading