EB Server Lag x Hang for 2 minutes on deso match

Sovereign.1093

I was leading yesterday at eb, we were having fun getting wiped and wiping the blue blob and green blob, then when we fought at sm, we all had an extreme case of server lag where as if the game paused for 2 minutes.

We could chat in game but nothing worked. After which it resumed.

was really weird. Is this being looked at?

This happened after the bew patch. Also, squad ui was bugged out. Guild chat no names but can type.

Kick in squad and invite in squad did not reflect for 5 minutes.

And non commanders could not see that they were already in squad.

Yeah this big lag happened (and once it resolved SM was capped for us... welp....). But even before and after that there were little global lags here and there. Connection to login server was falling constantly, and in the end my game crashed around midnight, unable to log-in again, the game even said it detected corrupted data files and attempted self repair obviously finding nothing.

Other than that random sounds and effects have been appearing on walls and such, not just me, other people reported it as well. Things seem pretty unstable overall.

Last night many of us were getting lags and random dc's as well. I happened to get a hard freeze/crash too (needed manual reboot), been at least a month or so since I experienced this last, no idea if it has anything to do with the last patch that dropped or subsequent ones. Coincidentally we are also matched against deso :P

> @DemonSeed.3528 said:

> Last night many of us were getting lags and random dc's as well. I happened to get a hard freeze/crash too (needed manual reboot), been at least a month or so since I experienced this last, no idea if it has anything to do with the last patch that dropped or subsequent ones. Coincidentally we are also matched against deso :P

another hard part is when i try to play in the morning, the game is a bit laggy unlike the afternoon