[Suggestions] New Guild Halls with Icebrood Saga

Hellow

Hold **GuildWars** player . I find that **GuildWars2** doesn't offer a lot of _Guild Halls_. Especially in comparison to the previous opus.

This is why I am proposing a list of ideas for new _Guild Halls_.

Three Nice posibility for include in **IcebroodSaga** lore :

- An _**Kodan Arch**_

and

- _**Deldrimor ruin's city**_

and why not

- _**Ancient Norn's Village**_

THANKS

Sign, The Crazy Decorator

I hope with Canta whe will have "_**Tengu Village**_" or/and "_**Canta Manasthery**_" too ;)

As much as I would love a new guild hall to acquire, I do not hold much hope. The guild system has not gone past the realm of new decorations since the Sandswept Isles and that was linked to Path of Fire.

I am sitting here waiting for a guild mission revamp, never mind a new hall.

I can dream, OK? /huff

As much as I'd love more I think it's highly unlikely outside of an expansion. They have a pretty narrow focus and seemingly very little resources outside of Living Story episodes and even those seem significantly more restrained than they used to be. Optimistically you can say that they're funneling as much into the expansion development as possible, but it feels more likely with the past two years that they've just directed the majority of the resources to other titles. ANYway.

In fantasy land where this stuff actually gets attention and development time, I'd definitely love some more guild halls. Within IBS I think the guild hall could be a good candidate for a multi-biome map. Underground Dwarven ruins/Above ground forest and snowy region and maybe some caves.

For Cantha I'd hope for 2 just because of how diverse the area is in general. It could have everything from an Island guild hall, to a country-side/farmland/village style, to a gothic dark forest, to a more urban style. I'm personally hoping for Echovald at least.

> @"Bast.7253" said:

> As much as I'd love more I think it's highly unlikely outside of an expansion. They have a pretty narrow focus and seemingly very little resources outside of Living Story episodes and even those seem significantly more restrained than they used to be. Optimistically you can say that they're funneling as much into the expansion development as possible, but it feels more likely with the past two years that they've just directed the majority of the resources to other titles. ANYway.

>

> In fantasy land where this stuff actually gets attention and development time, I'd definitely love some more guild halls. Within IBS I think the guild hall could be a good candidate for a multi-biome map. Underground Dwarven ruins/Above ground forest and snowy region and maybe some caves.

>

> For Cantha I'd hope for 2 just because of how diverse the area is in general. It could have everything from an Island guild hall, to a country-side/farmland/village style, to a gothic dark forest, to a more urban style. I'm personally hoping for Echovald at least.

>

>

An island? Great idea Oo

Yeah the Cantha Monasthery lost in a little island. Very cool