"Invitation to the Party" gizmo

> @"Juantyr.6814" said:

> Any idea how to get this back? First time getting it, it just disappeared into my collections I can't actually even use it to get to the event area?

Did you happen to have the bank open when using it? If so, check the bank. It is not part of the collection, so would not disappear there.

Check to make sure you have no bags collapsed, as well.

Good luck.

> @"Juantyr.6814" said:

> Any idea how to get this back? First time getting it, it just disappeared into my collections I can't actually even use it to get to the event area?

Well first it comes in the mail. So check the char you 1st logged in with for it. Then if you had all 6 a lil box on the right would've popped up to give you the invitation to the party. You also can search in your inventory by words upper leftish I think in case you had a space when you claimed it in the middle of your inventory and you just can't see it.

Yeah, when I opened the mail I saw the invitation attached, when I clicked on it to retrieve it from the mail I got the notification in the corner that my collection updated but it didn't end up in my bag or the bank. I appreciate the advice- wasn't sure if there was some way of summoning a copy of it out of the collections. I opened a support ticket.