Suggestion for daily rewards across all expansion packs

Back when the HoT expansion pack came out, the dailies didn't include anything from it. Then along came a path of fire and we have dailies that take place in one or both of the expansions for those who have them

The problem is, the expansion pack dailies don't have something the Central Tyria dailies do: Writs of Experience. For this reason, I ignore the expansion pack dailies entirely now. I'd probably have continued to do them if I still got the 10 AP for dailies, but there's been no movement on the idea of bringing them back, so I don't bother worrying about it. I do collect the writs of experience, because I like making new characters. And I REALLY object to being forced to go to the expansions for pathetic rewards when people who don't have the expansions can get writs of experience for every daily event. And frankly the 2 gold daily reward isn't nearly as much of an incentive as one might think.

So, my suggestion is to include writs of experience for any daily regardless of where in Tyria they happen to be. Failing that, list all of the dailies players in general can do and cut off rewards after 4 of them are done. That way, if someone wants the expansion pack dailies, they can do them, but if someone wants Central Tyria rewards for dailies, they can get all of them, instead. If the point of offering exclusive dailies in the expansions is to get people into the expansions to do them, then make sure the rewards are equal to a Central Tyria daily. As it stands now, they're not. And when the options include time-consuming things to do in the expansions for the daily, it's a disincentive to be handed less than one would get for doing the same things in Central Tyria.

Would anyone else like to see better expansion pack rewards by including writs of experience? Or something just as handy?

> @"Parasite.5389" said:

> the rewards are essentially the same; on it's own a Writ of Experience functions the same as a Scrap of Maguuma/Desert mastery. For character under lvl80, awarding you experience.

Unlikely to be many characters under L80 in those regions, but the XP awarded would go toward the pertinent Mastery Tracks.

I'd rather that HoT/PoF dailies are available in addition to core tyria dailies if the player has that content unlocked.

I have a character parked at the oasis in dry top. Sometimes, dry top daily is active, but also a PoF or HoT daily, which replaces it. So while I see a bunch of people on the drytop map doing the daily, I would get nothing for doing it.

Maybe make it 'HoT or core tyria' for the daily achievement - so you can choose which one to do.