Legendary: The Moot - Sound Effects

Hey,

first, im not a native english speaker so i apologize if i do grammatical mistakes. Let's talk about "The Moot".

The Moot is my fourth legendary Weapon and i was very excited to fight with it finally and hearing musical sound effects or something when i draw/stow it. But i realized there are no Soundeffects besides the Fireworksound when attacking. The Fireworksounds are absolutly great and enjoyable and it's not Anet's mistake that i was thinking The Moot has Soundeffects when drawing. I just want Anet know that a soundeffect when drawing could fit very good and can makes this Legendary feeling smoother and more fun. Maybe i'm not alone with this opinion. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Native speaker or not, you got your message across just fine.

I thought about crafting The Moot a while back; I was going to make a disco themed Asura revenant.

Some of the sound effects that Legendaries have just don't fit their status. They should be massive, resounding, startling, or hilarious (given The Moot or Quip).

Hope you have just as much fun crafting your fifth as you did with the first four.

To be honest I preferred Moot as it was at launch. The added streamers etc actually made it a weapon I almost regretted making when they changed it 2-3 years later.

I’m not really in favour of changing or enhancing any of the core legendaries (maybe the torch) as it risks taking away the original appeal I crafted some of them for

Surely, some "Night Fever"-inspired disco tune should play?

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> To be honest I preferred Moot as it was at launch. The added streamers etc actually made it a weapon I almost regretted making when they changed it 2-3 years later.

>

> I’m not really in favour of changing or enhancing any of the core legendaries (maybe the torch) as it risks taking away the original appeal I crafted some of them for

That's fair. I really liked the old Kraitkin (although I only ever looked at it in preview - I'm not crafting an underwater weapon, lol, who would?!). But when they added the particle effects, the spinny thing, it ruined the appeal of it for me.