Thief Pictures

AegisRunestone.8672

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > @"Yorgie B.5618" Very cool. Though, you might want to reformat that post. :p Again, very jealous of the legendary short bow. How long did it take you guys to make it?

>

> Thank you! It took me around two months to make Chuka and Champawat.

Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

> @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > > @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > > @"Yorgie B.5618" Very cool. Though, you might want to reformat that post. :p Again, very jealous of the legendary short bow. How long did it take you guys to make it?

> >

> > Thank you! It took me around two months to make Chuka and Champawat.

>

> Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.

> @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > > @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > >

> > > Thank you! It took me around two months to make Chuka and Champawat.

> >

> > Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

>

> It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.

Yeah. Oh boy... I feel like I'm trying to deforest and mine out all of Tyria and the Heart of Maguuma. :p

> @TopBadge.3569 said:

> Doesn't look like much of a thief these days. ![](http://i.imgur.com/3yQCnO8.png "")

>

Still looks cool to me! Where'd you get that headpiece?

> @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > > @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > > > @"Yorgie B.5618" said:

> > > >

> > > > Thank you! It took me around two months to make Chuka and Champawat.

> > >

> > > Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

> >

> > It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.

> Yeah. Oh boy... I feel like I'm trying to deforest and mine out all of Tyria and the Heart of Maguuma. :p

>

> > @TopBadge.3569 said:

> > Doesn't look like much of a thief these days. ![](http://i.imgur.com/3yQCnO8.png "")

> >

> Still looks cool to me! Where'd you get that headpiece?

It's the crafted ascended piece.

[Grim Bess](https://imgur.com/ueuRlQW "Grim Bess")

My first character and I still love her. While watching the PoF trailers, I noticed the deadeye had the same outfit! (I think I wear it better, of course.) It might be a sign that this spec was meant for her. I've always imagined her as a brute force thief rather than the stealthy ninja type.