Please give Necromancer a Sword next expansion!

Cyrin.1035

> @vicious.5683 said:

> > @Tobias.8632 said:

> > No, next expansion, necromancer gets mainhand pistol, your 3 new attacks each shoot yourself in the head and kills you. No downstate, just instant death. Also this isn't some kind of weird mechanic, there's no benefit, it just kills you.

>

> Actually, it would be awesome to have a skill where you shoot yourself. Making you bleed and spread disease to nearby enemies.

That's literally just corruptions.

> @Cyrin.1035 said:

> The only profession without a one-handed sword. It must be done. I can think of no better, more suitable weapon to add to the class and there are so many skills and abilities that could come from a Necro Sword.

Honestly what does it matter, they could give us railguns and orbital lasers and a couple weeks after the expansion for no reason what so ever they'd nerf us into absolute oblivion. Better just not to get our hopes up and expect anything from this class ever from ArenaNet.

Rifle that works more like a shotgun dealing more damage the closer we are and has aoe in its attacks. Using a cursed coating system where you coat your next few attacks with either silver (extra damage) cursed ( chance of damage based conditions excluding torment) or tormenting ( torment and a new condition based off the condition that makes people see the shadow spiders and such idk what’s it’s called but I really would love to see this condition used) elite spec abilities being traps that you can place at range (like rangers old traps) which when triggered could do effects such as making hands come from the ground that immobilise foes or one that releases a sort of smelling gas that causes enemies to hallucinate (idk how they could make this work on foes and it would need additional effects against players even if it’s just another damage condition ) . The gun itself could have scattershot for first move being the deals more damage the closer you are , skill 2 could be a shot that gives enemies stacks of bleeding based on how many hit ( the less hit the more bleed on foe ) , skill 3 could be a targetable shot on the ground that hits foes in the area and leaves a dust cloud that blinds foes that enter it . The cloud lasts a couple seconds . Skill 4 could be another targetable shot that causes souls to raise granting allies might in the area and hallucinating foes in that area , is a ethereal field . Skill 5 being the only single target skill that is a shot that deals stronger damage than the other attacks and if within a certain range causes foe to be knocked back . If foe is knocked back gains weakness .

Hmm... Sword, Shield, Pistol, Riffle, Shortbow, Longbow, Hammer... I can't think of any relation that necromancer have with those weapon (except maybe sword)

What do you think about off-hand Scepter?

(But really, I'm fine with anything as long as it's not an nerf-hammer that auto-cast every one month)

> @akenoyuki.8210 said:

> Hmm... Sword, Shield, Pistol, Riffle, Shortbow, Longbow, Hammer... I can't think of any relation that necromancer have with those weapon (except maybe sword)

> What do you think about off-hand Scepter?

>

> (But really, I'm fine with anything as long as it's not an nerf-hammer that auto-cast every one month)

I mean dagger doesn't fit with Warrior at all, yet they managed to make a spec around it.

> @Lahmia.2193 said:

> > @akenoyuki.8210 said:

> > Hmm... Sword, Shield, Pistol, Riffle, Shortbow, Longbow, Hammer... I can't think of any relation that necromancer have with those weapon (except maybe sword)

> > What do you think about off-hand Scepter?

> >

> > (But really, I'm fine with anything as long as it's not an nerf-hammer that auto-cast every one month)

>

> I mean dagger doesn't fit with Warrior at all, yet they managed to make a spec around it.

That's... yeah, dual wield dagger indeed doesn't fit a heavy-armored warrior (maybe as an utility, but not as an main weapon)

"ANet Finds a Way".

-

I want longbow

Using poison embedded arrow that will inject deadly virus to anything it touch (Bleed, Chill, Poison, Vulnerability)

I will summon dead minion plant that will spit acid and spread deadly gas to anything near it (Poison, Cripple, Slow, Vulnerability)

> @akenoyuki.8210 said:

> > @Lahmia.2193 said:

> > > @akenoyuki.8210 said:

> > > Hmm... Sword, Shield, Pistol, Riffle, Shortbow, Longbow, Hammer... I can't think of any relation that necromancer have with those weapon (except maybe sword)

> > > What do you think about off-hand Scepter?

> > >

> > > (But really, I'm fine with anything as long as it's not an nerf-hammer that auto-cast every one month)

> >

> > I mean dagger doesn't fit with Warrior at all, yet they managed to make a spec around it.

>

> That's... yeah, dual wield dagger indeed doesn't fit a heavy-armored warrior (maybe as an utility, but not as an main weapon)

> "ANet Finds a Way".

>

> -

> I want longbow

> Using poison embedded arrow that will inject deadly virus to anything it touch (Bleed, Chill, Poison, Vulnerability)

> I will summon dead minion plant that will spit acid and spread deadly gas to anything near it (Poison, Cripple, Slow, Vulnerability)

One attack from the longbow can be a giant severed head of a wyvern or something that pierces and bites into multiple enemies in a line that causes bleeding, cripple, and burn.