Gw2 kind of a suggestion

## my attempt making a suggestion

I wonder how to make my charr have glowing blue eyes and electric angel wings. That would look very cool and look like anime.

---

Is there a way to do that with ingame money because there is currently no way to get the stuff without using real money and I'm trying to save that up for real life things like education.

>I wish there was a way to exchange ingame money for a currency used to purchase stuff from black lion store.I >An anime stylized charr would be awesome.

Glint's Gaze mask gives you glowing blue eyes. It's not available at the moment, but you can save your gold./gems/black lion statuettes until it pops up in the store again.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint%27s_Gaze_Mask

I don't remember electric angel wings, but there are a few electric-looking dragon wings you can get from the laurel vendor or from the Dragon Bash festival.

Since you're new, let me tell you about key farming. Once per week, you can play the Level 10 story on a new character and get a key to open a Black Lion chest. Then you can delete the character until next week and do it again. Or play further--you get keys at the beginning of the Level 40 story, and somewhere in the level 60 story. You also have about a 25% chance of getting a free key when you have totally completed exploring one of the maps--all the vistas, hero points, map points, and waypoints. Very rarely you will get a key dropped from a kill.

Anyway, you don't often get much really good from the chest itself (though lots of useful little things) but you do get Black Lion Statuettes, which you can save up and trade for valuable prizes. :D Double-click on one, and a store will open showing you what you can trade them in for. Some of the options are available all the time, others cycle in and out (usually when the contents of the chest change) so you can often get cool stuff like outfits and gem store weapons and unbreakable harvesting tools.

The Glint's Gaze mask says it was in the statuette shop in the past, so it is likely to be there again some day.

> @"wilykcat.5864" said:

> How much gold does it cost to create enough gems for a complete make over kit?

Depends on the exchange rate--the lowest rate I've ever seen was about 100 gold for 400 gems. That was a while ago! Now it's usually 120-140 gold for that, but it spikes when there's something popular in the gem store. Keep an eye on the rate, and trade in extra gold when you see it go below 130.