Reaper Balance

Lily.1935

Actually, I think that we are fine damage-wise, of course a few more multiplier would be nice but not mandatorily important.

All I want is mobility and nothing but mobility. More than just swiftness.

Maybe changing gs3 into a leap that hits at its final destination three times up to five targets, applies conditions and such things.

> @Sarrs.4831 said:

> What I think Reaper wants to do:

> * Bunker/Tank, especially good against pressure from multiple enemies

> * Hybrid DPS, using Chill->Bleed conversions for damage

> * Power DPS

>

> What I think Reaper needs to be able to do these things:

> * Death Magic should be improved

> * Chilling Darkness ICD removed or reduced; PvE only, possibly

> * Change Decimate Defenses from 2% Crit Chance to 1% Crit Chance/1% Crit Damage

>

> What I'd like to see:

> * More chill fields & chill field priority; chill whirling is fun

> * Rework how greatsword works; Power Reaper needs a playstyle beyond 'set Gravedigger to AA at 50%'

>

> ---

I think, in an effort to bring changes to the class that would benefit it we need clarity on what Reaper is supposed to do. I agree that Reaper WANTS to be a bunker/tank, hybrid dps and power DPS, I just don't think it does 2 of them very well at all (tank and hybrid). Further, I think it muddies the water a bit. Reaper should be Power DPS period. How it goes about the damage is what we should be looking at (through sword, chills and shroud). I think trying to get it to fit any of these other roles will muddy it more than it already is.

Still think power reaper's real problem is core necromancer.

There is no "execute" skill for core necromancer anywhere (focus should have it, but focus 4 is mechanically wonky and doesn't do damage unless you are the only person and are sitting on top of the enemy, and focus 5 is conditional damage). Even unloading all of the staff marks doesn't do that much.