[Video] Sword/Dagger Weaver in PvP is great !

Lasiurus.4067

This build is dog shit honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> @Arheundel.6451 said:

> This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

& you have a lot's of block/invul :

- Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

- Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

- Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

> @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

>

> Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> & you have a lot's of block/invul :

>

> - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

>

> I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

> @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> >

> > Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> > & you have a lot's of block/invul :

> >

> > - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> > - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> > - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

> >

> > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> > I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

>

> Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

> To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

So because you're bad, the build is also bad? Just memorize a single rotation and you'll do fine too.

> @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > > > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> > >

> > > Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> > > & you have a lot's of block/invul :

> > >

> > > - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> > > - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> > > - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

> > >

> > > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> > > I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

> >

> > Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

> > To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

>

> So because you're bad, the build is also bad? Just memorize a single rotation and you'll do fine too.

Why don't you show us how good you do against decent players? A video rather than a rant would be good....but I bet no video and just more rants will come

> @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > > > > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> > > > & you have a lot's of block/invul :

> > > >

> > > > - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> > > > - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> > > > - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

> > > >

> > > > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> > > > I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

> > >

> > > Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

> > > To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

> >

> > So because you're bad, the build is also bad? Just memorize a single rotation and you'll do fine too.

>

> Why don't you show us how good you do against decent players? A video rather than a rant would be good....but I bet no video and just more rants will come

Or you could just watch streamers play it live and learn from that, for example Phantaram: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/185318998

He also plays it in ATs.

> @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > > > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > > > > > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> > > > > & you have a lot's of block/invul :

> > > > >

> > > > > - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> > > > > - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> > > > > - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

> > > > >

> > > > > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> > > > > I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

> > > >

> > > > Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

> > > > To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

> > >

> > > So because you're bad, the build is also bad? Just memorize a single rotation and you'll do fine too.

> >

> > Why don't you show us how good you do against decent players? A video rather than a rant would be good....but I bet no video and just more rants will come

>

> Or you could just watch streamers play it live and learn from that, for example Phantaram: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/185318998

>

> He also plays it in ATs.

So you call people bad while being unable to play an ele yourself...that's all I needed to know

> @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> Hey, never said anyone was bad :)

> Weaver is still hard to play & sadly lots of people prefer scourge or Spellbreaker in PvP.

> Have a look on Phantaram video guide for Sword Weaver on PvP, I use nearly the same build, & its not that hard !

I still believe the difficulty threshold should be more close between professions, right now profession A takes 100 skill and profession B takes 10 skill...but both reach same result...just a way to sell a product to casuals with little concern for actual gameplay

> @atreyu.9624 said:

> > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

>

> how can you tell btw? legit question, I dunno if it's possible to tell.

Juste thanks to insignia. You can show your rank (Gold, platin, etc) of your previous PvP Season.

PvP --> League --> Previous --> Show Insignia.

> @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> Weaver is still hard to play & sadly lots of people prefer scourge or Spellbreaker in PvP.

> Have a look on Phantaram video guide for Sword Weaver on PvP, I use nearly the same build, & its not that hard !

Thanks for being helpful and pleasant despite what others say. It's not as simple to learn as SB and scourge but it's far more fulfilling to play

> @Lasiurus.4067 said:

Seen his videos, seen your videos...it's too squishy , you spend 80% of the time running to avoid being downed by a couple of hit while you need to perfectly rotate to land complex combos and deal as much dmg as other professions do with 2-3 buttons while they have 3x your sustain .

Some people may find it enjoyable to dodge up and down, trying to land a single skill....**way too much effort for not so great reward**, it's like the game becomes a full time job...where is the fun factor playing an ele these days?

was playing this build earlier today .

seems fun , it also has some tools to disengage .sometime i prefer focus offhand to counter thief .

note : im not sure it's me or air sword 2 is a bit buggy , sometimes it doesn't teleport you even at some spot which works fine for thief or mes teleport .

dmg rotation is quite easy to understand .its like that fire ring when cele meta and also mobile this time .

hard part is swap between evade frame ,heal and dmg rotation in time and i have to plan ahead to get utility skills which are usually 4 ,5 skills .

idk it's really not squishy . tho i was playing power shatter mirage before that build .might be just my feel .

> @musu.9205 said:

> was playing this build earlier today .

> seems fun , it also has some tools to disengage .sometime i prefer focus offhand to counter thief .

>

> note : im not sure it's me or air sword 2 is a bit buggy , sometimes it doesn't teleport you even at some spot which works fine for thief or mes teleport .

>

> dmg rotation is quite easy to understand .its like that fire ring when cele meta and also mobile this time .

> hard part is swap between evade frame ,heal and dmg rotation in time and i have to plan ahead to get utility skills which are usually 4 ,5 skills .

>

> idk it's really not squishy . tho i was playing power shatter mirage before that build .might be just my feel .

100 of games..I don't see any of these "high sustain" weavers...they all insta die at minimal pressure, I can't remember the last time I won a game with a weaver in my team

With all these videos flying around , you see more and more try hard s/d weavers, but the build is pretty bad in average hands and even in "pro" hand does nothing exceptional, you can't survive against decent players and neither beat them

1. too easy for me to beat this build, for all your dmg you need to stay on top of your target which not gonna happen 80% of the time, you lack reliable CC to land your dmg, very slow animation, low dmg

2. all you have is that riptide and earthen vortex...**just a wannabe healbot roamer with low dmg** that's what weaver is

> @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > Hey, never said anyone was bad :)

> > Weaver is still hard to play & sadly lots of people prefer scourge or Spellbreaker in PvP.

> > Have a look on Phantaram video guide for Sword Weaver on PvP, I use nearly the same build, & its not that hard !

>

> Seen his videos, seen your videos...it's too squishy , you spend 80% of the time running to avoid being downed by a couple of hit while you need to perfectly rotate to land complex combos and deal as much dmg as other professions do with 2-3 buttons while they have 3x your sustain .

> Some people may find it enjoyable to dodge up and down, trying to land a single skill....**way too much effort for not so great reward**, it's like the game becomes a full time job...where is the fun factor playing an ele these days?

I mostly agree : It's less rewarding than lots of other meta class. You need some skill for kills, & a good Spellbreaker will never lose vs a Weaver.

Sad but true.

But, perhaps the most important : it's really fun & I really enjoy playing it :)

> @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > > @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > > > @Lasiurus.4067 said:

> > > > > > > @Arheundel.6451 said:

> > > > > > > This build is dog kitten honestly, it melt instantly when outnumbered...against decent builds...**just how many times have you died to make this video?**

> > > > > > > Seen this build in action : no passive life -savers, no blocks, a single stunbreak...anything above bronze will insta kill you as soon as it gets 1+...super godly squishy, you can't take more than a couple of hits before dieing

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but you are mistaken. I love this build. It took me 5 PvP Match to make this last video, & 4 PvP Match for the first one.

> > > > > > & you have a lot's of block/invul :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > - Water 2 is a nearly 2s invul (10s CD)

> > > > > > - Earth 2 is a 1s invul. (10s CD)

> > > > > > - Stunbreak thanks to ammunition can be used twice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I was versus Gold/Plat players. I did not died that much. It's really fun to play.

> > > > > > I suggest you to try it, Sword is great, his DPS is bad but survibility is great, event with DPS amulet !

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry then but it seems you must be in the 5% of the pop to make this thing work, kudos to you

> > > > > To this day, never met a single ele that make this work, **personally**, I mean I am amazed at your level of skill again, gz really but I don't think that something which is viable only in a hand **(literally a single hand like 1-5 people)** of players out of hundreds...can be considered successful design

> > > >

> > > > So because you're bad, the build is also bad? Just memorize a single rotation and you'll do fine too.

> > >

> > > Why don't you show us how good you do against decent players? A video rather than a rant would be good....but I bet no video and just more rants will come

> >

> > Or you could just watch streamers play it live and learn from that, for example Phantaram: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/185318998

> >

> > He also plays it in ATs.

>

> So you call people bad while being unable to play an ele yourself...that's all I needed to know

lol so if I don't stream I'm bad? okay m8

you asked for footage, I linked you a live one, but if it's not directly from me the build is bad? what?