Could we get estimated wait times on tickets?

My friend lost his phone with authenticator. He doens't wanna lose the current event, but support is taking too long to answer his ticket, this is very annoying, something so quick to solve, it should be answered asap. He can't even post here since he doens't have the authenticator.

• 5 weeks later...

> @"babizokahh.1870" said:

> My friend lost his phone with authenticator. He doens't wanna lose the current event, but support is taking too long to answer his ticket, this is very annoying, something so quick to solve, it should be answered asap. He can't even post here since he doens't have the authenticator.

It *will* be answered ASAP: "As Soon As Possible". ASAP does not mean "immediately". I mean, I realise that it's frustrating to be locked out of the game like that (which is *a* reason that I don't have an authenticator for GW2 on my phone), but your friend isn't the only player who's put in a ticket. He probably isn't even the only player with a lost authenticator-phone.

> @"Trefiat.1203" said:

> Three days ago I created ticket 6887185 to regain access to my Guild Wars 1 account. I'm posting here hoping someone from support might take a look at it. Any updates would be greatly appreciated!

I've been waiting 6 days for the same thing. Settle in for the long-haul, and remember to get up and walk around the aisles every hour or so to avoid DVT.

> @"Medori.7285" said:

> six-day old ticket #6885886

> Can any of you confirm that we are supposed to get a confirmation email from ArenaNet when they receive a ticket? I never received one......

> Thanks

Yes, you are supposed to get a confirmation email almost immediately after you submit a ticket (all of mine were received within 10 minutes of making any tickets I've submitted in the past). If you didn't get it, then there was either a typo in the email address you typed in when you made your ticket, your email provider is blocking Anet's mails/putting them in the spam folder, or the ticket just didn't go through. So, check your spam filters and all of that.