Pre HoT Guild Claiming Guild Hall

Hello Everyone, I hope you are faring well. I'd like to ask since I've never thought of doing this before. I have a Pre HoT guild with some good upgrades. Not exactly sure since the guild menu's has changed but I know it has a 250 slot guild bank already prior to HoT, some WvW claiming upgrades and the last upgrade I did was Bounty Hunting before going on hiatus.

My question is if I decide to gather a group and claim a guild hall. How does it work with pre HoT guilds? What level will it be or will I need to do something to access my upgrades and guild bank again or the upgrades?

Sorry I am still confused with how the guild system is after HoT. Thank you all!

> @"chriscolico.2691" said:

> Hello Everyone, I hope you are faring well. I'd like to ask since I've never thought of doing this before. I have a Pre HoT guild with some good upgrades. Not exactly sure since the guild menu's has changed but I know it has a 250 slot guild bank already prior to HoT, some WvW claiming upgrades and the last upgrade I did was Bounty Hunting before going on hiatus.

>

> My question is if I decide to gather a group and claim a guild hall. How does it work with pre HoT guilds? What level will it be or will I need to do something to access my upgrades and guild bank again or the upgrades?

>

> Sorry I am still confused with how the guild system is after HoT. Thank you all!

To access a lot of what you might have had before, there exists a paywall. Details likely can be found. The bank is one of the few things that isn’t blocked.

But claiming in WvW along with some other aspects became limited unless you upgraded it.