My Completely Overpowered Guardian Skill #1

ripjaw.1065

Note: This Skill is not meant to be taken seriously, nor am I suggesting that it be implemented into the game.

I enjoy making these skills, and I post them here for everyone to enjoy reading them.

Be sure to check out my completely overpowered skill lists, as well as any other discussions posted by me here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/profile/discussions/ripjaw.1065

**Skills I post in a specific Profession category are typically more overpowered, highly sophisticated, and very descriptive.**

This is one skill that contains multiple effects that must meet certain conditions in order to be activated; read carefully.

Be sure to read the additional notes for more information.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Idea for an Elite Guardian Skill: **Selfless Purity** (or Divine Purity)

Channel Skill (No other actions may be performed while channeling. Channeling cannot be canceled by any means.) You begin channeling "Selfless Spirit".

[selfless Spirit (30 seconds) - You are completely invulnerable and your health is set to 1. Cast "Divine Intervention" on all **other** allies within the set radius upon activation. End effect: Cast Divine Intervention on all **other** allies within the set radius and gain the "Selfless" effect.] [Radius: 10,000] [Recharge Time: 750 seconds.]

[Divine Intervention: - Instantly and completely restores all health while granting Barrier. Converts any and all conditions you are suffering from into extended boons. Removes absolutely any and all harmful and hindering effects. Gain the effect "Radiant Purity" upon receiving. The next fatal damage you take is nullified.]

**[breaks Stun upon receiving.] [Duration: 30 seconds.] [Health replenished: 100%] [barrier: 50% of max health] [Converts all conditions into boons at 1000% their duration.] [Removes all harmful effects from you.]

[Radiant Purity (30 seconds) - Light pulses from you, converting your conditions into extended boons and replenishing your health each pulse. (Pulse count: 1500) (Pulses per second: 50) (Conditions converted per pulse: 10) (Invariable healing per pulse: 1000)]

[Negates the next fatal damage you take.] [Negation effect: Radiant Purity ends and you regain 100% of your maximum health while releasing your remaining pulses in a bright flash that deals damage to one foe in the set radius per pulse. (Range: 10,000) (Invariable damage per pulse: 10,000) (Each pulse can only hit one foe. Pulses cannot hit the same entity.)]**

[selfless (60 seconds) - Gain divine protection and Lingering Light.]

**[breaks Stun upon receiving.] [Health replenished: 100%] [Pulse count: 30,000] [Pulses per second: 500] [Health replenished per pulse: 100%] [Every pulse converts all conditions on you into extended boons.] [You block all attacks that can be blocked.] [You cannot be downed. If your health drops below 10%, you instantly regain 100% of your maximum health and launch all nearby foes away from you. [Radius: 1000] [Launch range: 3500 (Ignores Stability.)] [Launch stun time: 5 seconds. (Launch cannot be stun broken.)]

[Lingering Light (90 seconds) - Your Virtues have no recharge time.]**

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Notes:

Invariable healing and invariable damage are irrespective numbers that cannot be altered; it will always be the stated amount, regardless of target or situation.

Invariable healing and invariable damage cannot be redirected from their intended targets.

"Extended Boons" are boons that last 1000% (or 10 times) their normal duration.

Selfless Purity affects _**all**_ allies within the set radius, not just a few.

Divine Intervention does not affect the caster of Selfless Purity at any interval.

Selfless does not affect anyone except the caster of Selfless Purity at any interval.

With the exception of Doom, it is impossible for outside sources to cancel the channeling of Selfless Spirit, and the caster cannot cancel the channeling by ordinary means.

The channeling of Selfless Spirit may be canceled by logging out of the game, but the end effect will not activate and Selfless Purity will go on cooldown.

Doom will instantly cancel the channeling of Selfless Spirit.

Selfless Purity cannot be cast in midair.

Selfless Purity cannot be disabled. Therefore, if it is not on cooldown, Selfless Purity can _always_ be used at any time while grounded.

The entire process of using this skill is effectively 120 seconds.

Doom and Selfless Purity will instantly cancel each other out; Doom, Selfless Purity, Divine Intervention and Selfless will all instantly vanish from their target and go on cooldown if any of these four effects / skills affect the same target.

If the channeling of Selfless Spirit is canceled by Doom, the caster of Selfless Purity will have their health restored to its state prior to channeling.

Selfless Spirit has no end effect if it is canceled by Doom.

Currently, Doom is the only counter to Selfless Purity.

Currently, Selfless Purity is the only counter to Doom.

Lingering Light and Doom are skills / effects I created in my previous skill lists.

This skill uses the names of some Guild Wars skills.

Selfless Spirit: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Selfless_Spirit

Divine Intervention: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=Divine+Intervention&go=Go

Divine Spirit: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Divine_Spirit

See any typos / grammatical errors? Let me know so that I may improve.

I'll be posting a completely overpowered elite specialization for the Thief, so be on the lookout in that section!

Thank you for reading.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||