Anet can you please add more reward to bounty like reward track, daily or something, please?

There are only a few people playing around Path of fire maps.

It's very disappointing that a great map design was wasted and I thought it was because Bounty's reward still not good enough for people to keep farming there.

It is not good for new players and some people who like bounty meta.

Please, I really want to see the crowd of people around the great desert again.

I've actually been doing bounties in desert maps yesterday for the achievement and on the two maps I did it, I found organized groups, so it seems very much alive to me. If you look in LFG, you'll regularly find squads for bounties (talking about EU servers). The only map where I don't see that many players around is usually the Desolation, but that's understandable (up to today I haven't completed that map on any character).

I see legendary bounty trains often (have to check all the Pof maps, sometimes also LW4). Also when there is a daily bounty there are often commanders that are running all the map bounties (EU).

The problem lately is that Pof maps are lagging and LW4 maps are nigh unplayable.

> @"LBOEVSET.7954" said:

> There are only a few people playing around Path of fire maps.

> It's very disappointing that a great map design was wasted and I thought it was because Bounty's reward still not good enough for people to keep farming there.

> It is not good for new players and some people who like bounty meta.

> Please, I really want to see the crowd of people around the great desert again.

Every time I feel like doing bounties I tag up, throw up an LFG and people show up.

Every.Time.

But you're right, easier to go to the forums with complaints about rewards and design.