Serious FPS drops

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> It's not only you and it's not even slightly rare.

> Many people are having performance issues.

>

> Arenanet even released a statement about working on server-side performance issues earlier today.

Im not sure if it is the same as mine because mine started 1 week ago.

It is just even on 30 fps or 60 , the game feel slowish or getting choked .. So the way it feel when i am at 30 fps is not the same as before ( slowish game /Choked fps) is that the same issue you guys getting?

> @"sammokdadd.3602" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > It's not only you and it's not even slightly rare.

> > Many people are having performance issues.

> >

> > Arenanet even released a statement about working on server-side performance issues earlier today.

>

> Im not sure if it is the same as mine because mine started 1 week ago.

>

> It is just even on 30 fps or 60 , the game feel slowish or getting choked .. So the way it feel when i am at 30 fps is not the same as before ( slowish game /Choked fps) is that the same issue you guys getting?

>

Since there are many other threads about lags that don't always specify the kind of lag they are getting,

the chances are high that some of them experienced fps lag similar to you.

I'm also having simmilar issues. The game is generally poorly optimised, but lately, it's way worse and stutters like crazy in zergs, plus, there's rubberbanding, weird glitches (such as one player on a warmount tilted towards ground heading in one direction, when in reality the player went opposite). That's server lag. Hopefully they see that this performance is in dire need of fixing and they do something about it. Not just on the server but on the game itself.