Zoom

Balsa.3951

Can the zoom in be more controllable?

what I mean by that is I like zoom on my characters face for a screenshot it always goes like 2 steps

2 meter away from me and than suddenly its personal view.

only way now is face a wall and than use zoom to get a better view of my char face

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> Can the zoom in be more controllable?

As Arachnid already said, you have a Zoom Sensitivity option in the game's settings, but that's not helpful for this.

What you really want is to adjust the camera position (several sliders for that) and, most importantly, the Field of View (also a slider for that).

Everytime I want to take screenshots of my character I always move the sliders on General Options to center the camera to have the view I want for a full screen picture.

**In Options -> General Options -> Camera**

**Vertical Position Near** -> Move this to the min/far left to be able to have a view of your character from their feet.

**Field of View** -> Tinker with this and the zoom on your wheel button on your mouse to get the perfect distance and have your character occupy the amount of screen of your desire.

**Adjust Camera to Character Height** -> Make sure you have this unchecked to avoid the camera from pointing towards your head instead of your body.

Have fun taking screenshots!

![](https://i.imgur.com/s5Du1gB.jpg "")