Ebon Vanguard Support Mark discontinued

Kamin.1257

The Eye of the North vendor first was giving Crystal Bloom Support marks which I collected 97 of by giving up crafting materials each day for.

Then the vendor changed to Ebon Vanguard Support Mark for the crafting materials and I collected 81 of them the same way.

Then this latest patch the vendor is gone and both items seem to be discontinued and worthless now. At least give us a way to get the cost of these back or some warning they are about to become worthless.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> you can still exchange them for the Tyrian Seals, just like last time. The vendor has a second tab.

Actually, the vendor's second tab asks for an item called an [Ebon Vanguard Proof of Allegiance](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ebon_Vanguard_Proof_of_Allegiance) which by all accounts doesn't seem to be a thing that exists in the game (yet). I'm surprised they didn't fix that in the last patch, since I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be trading Ebon Marks for Seals.

I also have Ebon Vanguard Support Marks and the vendor is gone and the other vendor doesn't take them. So glad I spent the tiny amount of game time I can play getting those. Would have been nice to know I had a deadline to spend them. I'll just ignore any new content from now on. Not worth a moment of my time.

• 2 weeks later...