Jumping puzzles and bad terrain textures

Just spent hours trying and failing at the crazy jump puzzle for Token Collector and finally finished Skyscale and I just have to say, the jumping puzzles forced into all the major achievements have me almost ready to quit this game. It's not even the puzzles themselves it's how bad the platforming is in this game, the jump height and timings are not consistent and the terrain is actually awful, some steep areas you can stand on, other flatter areas you just slide completely down or bounce off, it's impossible to know if you can jump anywhere without just jumping and hoping the texture isn't lying to you, the visuals do not match the function at all. That would be fine in the open world but I cannot understand how they stop you from using mounts and cram so many mandatory things in these puzzles and don't take the time to make the environment in the puzzles work correctly. It's awful, at least give alternative ways to get the achievements for people like me, who do not like, or play the game for it's platforming. The margin for error in some of these are completely ridiculous, we shouldn't be forced to rely on paying groups of Mesmers to be able to unlock important things, or at least seperate the things so there are some platforming specific achievements that can unlock things with a similar function, like if we're working towards a relic or a part needed for a mount, have a platforming achievement that can unlock the step or a combat based achievement to reach the goal, why does it seem like all the major achievements you need have forced, janky jumping puzzles? Or just let me use my Skyscale if I want to, it took a million jumping puzzles and fetch quests to get, why are we forced to do this still?

I'm just hoping this stops being a thing, unless they fix the textures or whatever causes the terrain to be so inconsistent, jump puzzles need to be optional. I have never had a game where there are a bunch of things I want to work toward and get excited for only to find out it's gated behind a jump puzzle that actually makes me not even want to try it because it's not fun. It's not about skill when nothing acts correctly based on the height, shape or distance.