✧ "Court of the Mythical Beasts" [MYTH] is recruiting - LGBTQIA+ Friendly Guild ✧

If you are looking for a friendly and social guild based on the EU servers , offering an active Discord server and welcoming both new and veteran players , then look no further .

Since creation in May 2019 we continue to pride ourselves on being understanding to players of all backgrounds ; offering a **safe space** for those in and allied with the LGBTQIA+ and mental health communities !

GW2 In-Game Features:

⋆ Fully Upgraded Guild Hall

⋆ Weekly Chill Guild Missions

⋆ In-Game and Social Guild Events with Prizes

⋆ Twice-Weekly Training Raids

⋆ No Rep Requirement

Our Discord Features:

⋆ Organised Active Social Discord Server

⋆ Family-Like and Friendly Community

⋆ Large Selection of LFG Roles for all GW2 Content

⋆ Selectable Pronoun Roles

⋆ Self-Care Channel

Please add and private message me on Discord _**(tea#4853)**_ with any questions you may have regarding the guild , or to apply !

(You may also leave a comment or send a message through the GW2 Forums / Reddit however replies may be slower) .

If you would like to join us please send over your answers to our recruitment questions , one sentence or a paragraph for each , it's up to you and no rush , take your time !

「1」 Why do you play Guild Wars 2 ?

「2」 If you could be any Guild Wars 2 NPC who/what would you be and why ? (If you are new to Guild Wars 2 feel free to answer this with which NPC you would be from another video game)

「3」 If you could be any non-human animal (real or mythical) what would you be and why ?

Staying in our Discord server is a requirement to remain a member of MYTH and for our full guild involvement , however joining voice chats and/or speaking in the voice chats is not pressured upon anyone .

We have a text channel in Discord server so that members can type to the others in voice chat in case they do not wish to speak , whatever the reason .

We hope you consider applying for MYTH and joining our community !

Guild Leader : tea

Guild Officer : SweetOne

Guild Supervisor : Scrub

♡ ♡ ♡

> @"Danut.1783" said:

> Hello...can i join ? I am new to GW2..i heared of this game from a friend, at first i started plying the F2P version, but after 2 h of playing i bought the expansion pack, and now i am looking for a guild for new players that whant to grow and learn :D

Hi there, thank you for your message! Please add and private message me on Discord _**(tea#4853)**_ with the answers to our recruitment questions (seen above), and any questions you might have and I'll see what I can do! :3

> @"SephirothUSA.8370" said:

> Hi! I'd love to join your guild please. :) Been playing everyday now.

>

> IGN: SephirothUSA.8370

> Husband's IGN: MJHawke.5309

>

> Thanks :)

Hello, glad to hear that you are interested! Please contact me on Discord _**(tea#4853)**_ with the answers to our recruitment questions (seen in the post above), and any questions you might have regarding the guild and I'll see what I can do about an invite! If your husband also wants to join they will need to do the same thing. :3