Asura need some love!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> Because not every Asura has the same ears. The hood is meant to kind of hide a bit on who you are so people can't pinpoint who is the attacker/spy/whatever.

Hmm, no, that explanation doesn't work.

Still looks like a graphics glitch to me. Most of my Asura have max sized ears, there's simply no way they could _fit_ under those hoods, they're clearly cut off.

> @Zaltys.7649 said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > Because not every Asura has the same ears. The hood is meant to kind of hide a bit on who you are so people can't pinpoint who is the attacker/spy/whatever.

> Hmm, no, that explanation doesn't work.

> Still looks like a graphics glitch to me. Most of my Asura have max sized ears, there's simply no way they could _fit_ under those hoods, they're clearly cut off.

You can't take that explanation, but this thing you're going to tell me can fit in someone's hood?

![](https://i.imgur.com/yxFZZEg.png "")

I don't care if it's under "hair", there is 0 ways you will fit that thing under a hood or a hat or anything you put on your head that makes you bald.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> You can't take that explanation, but this thing you're going to tell me can fit in someone's hood?

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/yxFZZEg.png "")

At least that's consistent with Sylvari lore: accessories such as the cap are grown, like humans grow hair. So a Sylvari could cut off the cap to make a helmet fit, then regrow it later.

Whereas Asura ears are... more of a permanent feature.