Getting into WvW. Any guilds on Ehmry Bay?

Kelvor.3471

I've been playing GW2 off and on for years, but never got around to trying out WvW. I want to give it a solid go and get into a good guild that runs regularly with solid communication and teamwork. My characters are all on Ehmry Bay atm. Are there any active WvW guilds on this server or do I need to server transfer to a more active server to get into an active WvW guild? Not sure how this all works. I haven't had much luck tracking down information on guilds on my server for WvW.

Honestly at this point the best tactic is to go ahead and jump into WvW and see who's running during the hours you typically play. Since guilds tend to bandwagon to one server or another to tip the scales in their favor, it's not that easy to say who is on what server anymore. There still might be some dedicated guilds on Ebay that haven't moved, but I couldn't tell you who those are, maybe someone from Ebay will chime in.

We still have active guilds, but our small server has been taken over by bandwagoners so its hard to know who is genuinely from there anymore. Your best bet is to join WvW and pay attention to the players and guilds that don't change during relinks.

Just a note: Links mean no one actually sees you as being from Ehmry Bay but Sea of Sorrows instead atm.