Ascent to madness reduced rewards.

MarkoNS.3261

> @MarkoNS.3261 said:

> Hi im wondering how does this exactly work what are the restrictions, it doesnt seem like alts can bypass the reduced rewards so its either max per day or max per hour so can someone explain it to me please.

I am not sure how many hours exactly you have to wait for the reduced reward cooldown to end, but I am 100% that it is less than a day. In fact, it's not even that long, maybe two hours?

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @MarkoNS.3261 said:

> > Hi im wondering how does this exactly work what are the restrictions, it doesnt seem like alts can bypass the reduced rewards so its either max per day or max per hour so can someone explain it to me please.

>

> I am not sure how many hours exactly you have to wait for the reduced reward cooldown to end, but I am 100% that it is less than a day. In fact, it's not even that long, maybe two hours?

I've even heard estimates of 20~30 minutes of doing something else to clear Diminishing Returns. Nobody seems to know what the exact amount of time is. _~shrugs~_

> @MarkoNS.3261 said:

> would be really helpful to get a dev response on this since no one seems to know for sure.

> @Yargesh.4965 said:

> They won't respond. Not in their best interest to respond.

> @MarkoNS.3261 said:

> ofc it is informed players are in the interest of the game makers.

DR is setup to be deliberately obscure, to make it harder for botting and to discourage people from (pardon the expression) gaming the system.

However, you don't need ANet's official word on the rules, since people have established them for you:

* Swapping to an alt bypasses DR in Ascent

* Doing events, hearts, etc in another zone for 15-20 minutes usually wipes DR. (Possibly even just one round of Inquisition would too)

* Waiting for daily reset is okay too