[NA] The Celestial Hunt[STAR] [PvX] Progression based Guild looking to recruit ALL Players.

Voneveric.8507

Hello!,

We're The Celestial Hunt, we are currently a **start up Guild** looking to recruit more players to create a tight-knit community of people who not only play together but enjoy having fun and progressing. With that being said, I will not just throw out random invites, if what you read below strikes your fancy or if you have more questions, feel free to Mail me or message me in game **_@Voneveric.8507. _**

**What we as a guild offer to new/returning players**:

* An environment where you don't have to worry about being PC or overly cautious about what you say/think

* A guild where you can feel safe asking questions and learning the game at your own pace

* A guild hall...eventually. {Currently working on recruiting first}

* Players who can teach you about multiple facets about the game, whether it's Open World, Dungeons, Fractals, Strikes, Raids, WvW, etc

* We have a discord server with a resource channel as well, we do not force people to voice chat at all, just be yourself and enjoy the game

What do we expect from players when they join **(PLEASE READ)**

* **We only recruit players age 18+**, this rule helps avoid immaturity and drama

* If you would like to join, please mail me or message/whisper me in game and I can talk to you first, to see if we're a great match or not(saves a lot of time)

* We're a pretty chill and simple guild, **treat everyone with respect, and you get treated with respect**, simple as that.

* If you're not doing anything with the guild, you are not required to Represent our guild tag, however if we're doing an event together, it is suggested that you do Rep us

What can you expect from us going forward

* Weekly Guild events

* Trivia and Prize giveaways

* WvW Raid/Havoc nights

* Fractal/Strike/Raid Training {Dates TBD}

* A fully fleshed out Guild hall with a PvP arena to practice in as well as nodes

* An active community to play, progress and enjoy the game with.****

If you're interested, feel free to message me at @Voneveric.8507

_Tread lightly among the stars and burn brightly_- Lunae

> @"Goat.2397" said:

> I've been back playing again for about a week or so, been going through the story that I missed. Don't have a guild, would love to have one to do things with for sure. Willing to use Discord and all that.

I mailed you in game as well as sending you a discord friend request, cheers!

Hello, I've been playing GW2 for a few weeks now and I'm looking for a guild that doesn't mind that I'm an old lady who has played mmo's for 20 years and has low interest in pvp as I still completely suck at it. I play at odd hours as I'm usually up somewhere between 1-3 am and possibly play a bit before work then usually play for a few hours from about 10 am to 1pm then maybe a few hours with hubby later in the evening. If you don't mind my erratic schedule feel free to send an invite to guild and discord.

Thank you,

Creylith