> > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > @"Svarty.8019" said:

> > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > @"Svarty.8019" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > If I'm to be frank

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well, Frank.

> > > > > > What would be the point of superior siege if guild varieties were just as plentiful?

> > > > >

> > > > > What's the point in vanilla siege now that superior siege is ubiquitous?

> > > >

> > > > What's the point of common gear when pretty much nobody should be really using it regardless of character level anyways?

> > > > Beacuse it's an option, it's there, you can use it for whatever reason, but you absolutely don't need to use it. In case you're using it, the mere fact that's "it there" is irrelevant to anyone, so what's the point of asking this question? Don't want/need to use it? Then don't. Someone might want to -who cares.

> > >

> > > Those things aren't the same. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

> >

> > How are they not close enough in this comparison? They're in the game, there exist better versions of them and you pretty much don't need to use the weakest version at any point of the game. Just because you've linked "false equivalence" as a *cheap way out of answering* doesn't make it an actual false equivalence. The principle around existance of weakest version in both cases is pretty much the same. If you don't want to use them, then it's perfectly fine, but it's also irrelevant to those items existing in the game.

>

> I admit it, I cheaped out on the answer and I also think _some_ equivalence, but not as much as you're making out. The best gear doesn't get removed from the system when you use it, but guild siege does - although there is minor time-gating on the crafting side. It's just a messy analogy.

...so if the siege bprints *get removed from the system per use*, isn't there even more of a reason for lower versions to exist?

> The time-gating/tedious nature of the queuing system is what the OP is unhappy about.

> I suspect they could

> * make the window bigger and add more slots, OR,

> * make it instantly add them to guild decoration storage - (like racetrack parts do? But they're bought from a vendor and aren't crafted - so the bottleneck is where?).

It might be tedious, but due to the existance of weaker versions you still have a choice to make. If the stronger version isn't worth price/time, then use the weaker ones. If it is, then... you know... pretty much *deal with it*. Right?

I think Walmart siege would still have a use, and possibly rise in demand/cost if guild siege making was easier. Considering you need 3 Walmart to 1 guild siege, and Walmart siege can be bought with Badges of Tribute as well as getting it from reward tracks, I see it as actually being a good thing for the WvW economy. It'd be an indirect way of making the reward tracks more rewarding. Not to mention, it takes time to level up a guild to the point that you have the upgrades available to make guild siege. Smaller guilds and roamers would still benefit from Walmart and Superior siege if they can't easily obtain guild siege. Not to mention out on the borderlands (idk, say you're at one of the north towers as an attacker), you can just buy Walmart siege from the Portable Provisioner. That's good for people who might not have perms to pull guild siege from the panel as well as those who would lack access due to guild hall level limitations.